Reviews for Emotions
Yukio Lover chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This is wrong on so on many levels... But to be fair I'm wrong on so many levels, I loved it!
HollowJay19 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
ohh this story is HOT!
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
A lot of these stories include Eren being a masochist and I'm wondering just how do you get this? But it is so believable for him to be a masochist, huh? And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
mamita chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, for me there is another couple, and it will Eren and Levi as it were, what a lack of decency and shame, everyone can hear them or see them, but I do not like Eren of seme, uke like me, I love to dominate Levi a Eren, I love the couple LevixEren, hopefully you make more fics of them, so still thanks and kisses.
AdDicTiOn chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Gawd... that... was... hot... um...
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This was amazing to read but I think I should point out to you that, in the "characters" field, it says "Eren Y., and Auruo B.".
I only just noticed after reading and gotta say, I'm super glad I missed it. Had it been Auruo instead of Levi, I probably wouldn't have considered reading. Which means that I would have missed out on reading something good.

Will you fix it?
hey chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Is it just me who has this couple written like "ErenXAuruo" in many "ErenXLevi" fanfics? Yours is like that to me. When I filter to ERENxLevi it doesn't show up.
jayewings chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I'm not exactly one for knife play but your fic was amazing. Wow.
Callie982 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Very hot... Loved it! ;)
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Mmmmm. Delectable indeed.
Kayleigh is a good girl chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Lol I only started watching attack on Titan yesterday and I'm in love with the show now. And I love this pairing (due to having friends who read the manga)
MissFennoSwede chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
love this!
acidicheart chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
god bless you this is very well written and perfect
Unkown Being chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Nice, Vary Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Yessssss I love this sooo much mmph!