Reviews for Tales of Panem
janedoe15243 chapter 11 . 2/20
Really good story!
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
Oh my gosh, too cute! I loved the plot!
colleenegan25 chapter 11 . 9/20/2015
This was a wonderful story! I loved how you weaved in the canon hunger games parts. :) I'm so happy Katniss chose Peeta.
hufflepuffpride21 chapter 11 . 5/10/2015
Awesome ending ;) ...really enjoyed the fic
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
Wow loved this story. Would love to read an epilogue if you decide to write one. i was wondering why coin hadn't appeared to have been tried, because i seem to recall you mentioning in the story earlier on that she was invloved and with being glimmer's mother... anyhow that was crazy finding out peeta had all of his brides being kept prisoner, but definitely better than them all being killed. maybe in the prologue if you write one it could be mentioned that all the families were shocked and relieved that their daughters, sister's, etc came back home alive.
Martianmojo chapter 11 . 4/16/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
I love you. please continue to write and update your stories. There aren't any good writers anymore. So finding you had made me happy. please continue to write . love fan :)
Oreocookielove2468 chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
No, it can't be done yet! There has to be a epilogue, right?!
Sabrina Mellark chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
I loved this story so much it was so well put together :)
If you can maybe you should take a look at my fanfictions.
Allium Banner chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
I adore this story it was so creative and unique yet still went with the original HG story.
S chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Aw, that was really cute! Amazing story, I wish there was an epilogue for this. Do you think you could make one? I can't get enough of this world, it was truly amazing!
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
Really enjoyed this story, beautifully written! Thanks for sharing!
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
Aww what a sweet amazingly romantic story. I just love it. The ending id just perfect. I was wondering if you were planning on making an epilogue. If not okay but it would be so cool. You could write about their life and king and queen, with little katnisses and peetas running around the castle. That would be so fun. I also love how Katniss stood up against Peeta throughout the story. That was so brave of her. I also loved that last story and how it was almost exactly like the hunger games. Anyway I loved the story and can't wait to read more of yours. You are an amazing author.
atomicamie chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
WOW! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! LOVE IT!
Belixe chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
I just read your story. Simply amazing, wonderful spin of stories. I loved it, I wish there were så much more to this story. Great character development and twist in the plot.