Reviews for Tales of Panem
Martianmojo chapter 11 . 4/16
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
I love you. please continue to write and update your stories. There aren't any good writers anymore. So finding you had made me happy. please continue to write . love fan :)
Oreocookielove2468 chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
No, it can't be done yet! There has to be a epilogue, right?!
Sabrina Mellark chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
I loved this story so much it was so well put together :)
If you can maybe you should take a look at my fanfictions.
Allium Banner chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
I adore this story it was so creative and unique yet still went with the original HG story.
S chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Aw, that was really cute! Amazing story, I wish there was an epilogue for this. Do you think you could make one? I can't get enough of this world, it was truly amazing!
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
Really enjoyed this story, beautifully written! Thanks for sharing!
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
Aww what a sweet amazingly romantic story. I just love it. The ending id just perfect. I was wondering if you were planning on making an epilogue. If not okay but it would be so cool. You could write about their life and king and queen, with little katnisses and peetas running around the castle. That would be so fun. I also love how Katniss stood up against Peeta throughout the story. That was so brave of her. I also loved that last story and how it was almost exactly like the hunger games. Anyway I loved the story and can't wait to read more of yours. You are an amazing author.
atomicamie chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
WOW! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! LOVE IT!
Belixe chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
I just read your story. Simply amazing, wonderful spin of stories. I loved it, I wish there were så much more to this story. Great character development and twist in the plot.
Demona424 chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
I absolutely loved this story. I couldn't stop reading it until I was done. It was so well written and you have a gift with words. The only issue I had was that after being isolated for over 6 days she's not in any way upset, that's a long time and Katniss is a fiery person! It seemed a out of character for her. After all that time worrying and worrying, she comes out all happy, in love, and "it's totally cool dude" attitude. I think Katniss would have been steaming mad about being left out of the loop by everyone, especially since thought she was about to DIE. Most people would have cried from relief at being given a reprieve let alone be able to process that they're going to get married instead. it's quite a mind fuck actually (sorry for the language). I could have a seen a slap then kiss scenario going on. Or at least she should have set him straight about how they have a partnership now and she needs him to trust her, confide in her, be a partner with her. Added to that, we barely got an explanation about why she was kept in isolation for so long, something about protection? I was a bit confused by that.

Sorry this post has gone on so long. I really did love the story and I really loved their relationship and how you built it. It was fabulous all around. That was the only part that lost me a little but after that you pulled me right back. Hope to read more from you!
Charlotte chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Wow that was amazing thank you so much!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
This was lovely. Lovely and beautiful. I enjoyed the book and film references, and my heart skipped a beat everytime Katniss and Peeta were together – no matter what they were doing at the moment. Their chemistry was sizzling, their emotional journey a pure pleasure. I devoured this story like a raspberry (as we say in my country). It will definitely go on my kindle. Epilogue please?

Thank you.
Kristína
klovely chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
I really liked this story, bravo.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/25/2014