Reviews for And So It Began
Ditzy-Dreamer chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Awesome! Please update soon!
katniss12 chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
great story i hope that they get together soon
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Awesome! Update soon please!
Ineedanewchapter chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Please please please Please please please update i know that your probably busy or something but
Rookie Cookie Baked Crispy chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
I like. Can't wait for the next one!
ptl4ever419 chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
Love it, can't wait for more McCoy and Kirk interaction :)
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
Mm, more please? I really want to see how this goes with the next movie as well as Bones' and Jim's usual development.
Leoooo chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
I like this story. The Kirk/McCoy chemistry is very cute with Jim being a girl. I really like the idea of Bones thinking he is a bittter old man :) Can't wait to read more of that!
naruke3176 chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
omg how are bones and kirk going to get together
RubyHair chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Only one more chapter should cover the first movie. I would have enjoyed those chapters more if you had added something unique; something like add in Jim or McCoy's POV while everything was happening, anything to make it a little 'you', if you understand.
RubyHair chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
Jocelyn's reaction to Jim was priceless! The picnic was beautifully done :)
Wolfa Moon chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
please let her kiss mccoy
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Yay! The day is once again saved.
GraysonSteele chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
First of all - kudos. You've done an excellent job creating a backstory for Jim and Bones during their Academy days. The gender switch is interesting, but in my opinion Spock Prime's Kirk would have had to have been female as the timeline only changes at the point where the Romulans arrive though the black hole. Since Kirk is just about to be born, not conceived, the gender would stay the same. Other than that you've done very well. I am looking forward to the continuation of your story.
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Is it weird that I find Dr. McCoy ridiculously sexy? Especially the current actor. I mean, he's 41. That's nearly three times my age. But he's really sexy.
What I'm trying to say is that he is a really sexy character, and you portray that very, very well is this story.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »