Reviews for I Want You to Want Me
nofcksgiven chapter 20 . 5/2
Rachel is an idiot and I don't feel bad at all if Sam ends up hating her. She deserves it for making him out to be a bigger fool than he would've been if she just came clean from the very beginning when she found out Quinn liked her. It never felt like she was trying to spare his feelings the whole time; she was just chicken shit about the whole situation. Quinn liked her, not Sam and that's nobody's fault yet she acted guilty and cowardly till now.

Quinn, honey, you deserve better.
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 24 . 1/24
This was amazing! I wish a everyone one of your stories would have been longer and kept going! Never want them to end!
Ambassador-of-Kwan chapter 24 . 5/25/2016
Hello, Teen-Comedy!Faberry LOL. I spent so much of this fic banging my head against the nearest object in joyful appreciation (and much eye-rolling) at Rachel lol. I love it! It was everything I grew up watching just in lesbifriendly, literary form :) lol. My favourite thing about this fic is Quinn (you're a Quinn!stan, obviously!) and just how self-assured, calm and genuinely at peace with herself, she is. Who wouldn't fall in love with her? (I know I did!)

The other thing I really appreciate in this fic is the friendship Rachel and Sam have. I really think Glee missed the boat with those two. They are actually pretty similar and could have had a really solid friendship (much like the one you 'portrayed here) in the show. Also, they're both obsessed with Quinn Fabray lol who doesn't bond over that? Stupid Glee and their heteronormative view of m/f friendship!

Anywhoo... My point is... I am so glad you shared this story with fandom. It's a nostalgic treasure (at least is for a dork like me haha!).

A-oK
Guest chapter 14 . 3/12/2016
Rachel should just tell Sam. Not telling him will only make it worse.
Shorty83 chapter 24 . 2/19/2016
Loved it!
90's kid chapter 24 . 10/18/2015
This story brought back great memories for me, my friends and I used to watch all these corny movies and it was fun...so, thank you for sharing this.
maizcorn chapter 11 . 5/31/2015
Ohhhhh myyy gheeeed! They kissed. Wow!
smutandtears chapter 24 . 2/23/2015
So i dont know if you still read reviews but here goes:

I"ve read a couple of your stories and they are all consistent with what is good about them and what is not so good. I promise i'm not trying to bring you down as an author just offering an observation. You are very good at the first act of the story, which is the setting up of the plot and your characters. You are extremely good at characterization without having to go too deep into descriptions, your character's actions tend to indicate what kind of people they are which is a magnificent thing to be able to do as an author. So the first part/act is excellent and sets up for a great story.

2nd part which is delving deeper into the characters and creating the tension in the story is also done mostly well. In this particular story it dragged on for a little too long, what was tension (Rachel not telling Sam) became a stagnation and really frustrating as a reader to get through, however for the most part , you've been able to write realistic tension that does not seem too contrived or unrealistic. I think this particular story could have been 4-6 chapters shirt to cut down on the main plot driver as it got really frustrating to get through. Otherwise in your other stories this has been done very well.

3rd and final act is where i've found not to be too impressed. The tension builds up to a height and then the final pay off often feels rushed or anti- climatic a bit. Your stories are wrapped up too quickly in comparison to the tension you manage to bring out in the middle part of your story hence the pay off as a read while decent, it is not as satisfactory as it could be if you fleshed out your ending a little more.

I hope if you read this you do not take offence, i really have enjoyed your stories, just wish you'd perhaps give the closing acts a chapter or 2 more than you usually do. Otherwise , is all just one person's opinion anyways so you don't have to take it to heart :)
ServeMeTheSky chapter 24 . 1/31/2015
This story was absolutely great. When I read it was going to be a 90s teen film job I thought it would be a bit trashy, but it was thoughtful, well-paced and well written. I don't think I've seen a story with Rachel and Sam as best friends but it works really well. I especially liked your characterisation of Santana, the actions and dialogue were spot-on - it's like she cares but she doesn't want anyone to know. I agree with the way you portrayed Mr Shuester as well - what does that guy have going on that he can't run an afterschool club or get things prepared months in advance?!
This is definitely one of my favourite Faberry stories - thank you.
dnmann chapter 24 . 12/25/2014
Beautiful story. Thank you.
LanieQuin chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
After just finishing this chapter, I completely understand the title of it now! I was frozen in my seat with my jaw hanging about desk level! Great way to end the chapter, and I can't wait to continue reading.
lozlol chapter 24 . 9/23/2014
Amazing story! I wish Quinn and Rachel got together sooner- that was VERY frustrating- but it worked great the way you wrote it. Keep writing! :)
sassa chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Fuck you its Sam and Quinn together forever not Quinn and Rachel she's like a dwarf who has noooo fashion
sanekittens chapter 24 . 7/3/2014