Reviews for A Deadly Fire
Princess Unikitty chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
looks great so far
Raysean chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Yo! Great story so far, I can't guess the plot twist just yet, but I kinda sense it. Keep up the good work! (P.S. Is your SYOT still up? I want to participate)
Flamewings09 chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Ahhhh when are u going to update ;)
stick-at-nought shady chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
DEDEDEDEDEDE i know nothing *crosses fingerS*
THIS IS MYFAVEOTIEA CHAPTER AEVER! I M NOTE VER BOTHERING TO SPELL RIGH#
someasiankid chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I just have to say I love your fanfics and this is by far one of my favorites!
daydreamer626 chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
That was clever, using the childhood games in comparison to Spark's life right now. And you need not worry about romance in this chapter; I didn't see any (that, or I wasn't looking hard enough). I can't wait till we meet Commander Paylor. And the last sentence pretty much sums up Spark and Jake's situation. Nicely done.
stick-at-nought shady chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! THIS IS GREAT THIS IS GREAT! CAN I MARRY JAKE? I LOVE HIM!
stick-at-nought shady chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
LET ME GO SO I CAN GET MY HEAD OFF YOUR DICK? MY FAVE LINE! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT ALL!
Sabrina Mellark chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Yes that love letter made me laugh. I started laughing futon the moment she put dear morphling pills .lol
stick-at-nought shady chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH JAKEY JAKEY JAKEY! he's so
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
!11
stick-at-nought shady chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Anarchy Girl: *laughing her head off* DRUG *nearly suffocates laughing* LOVE LETTER? *dies laughing*
daydreamer626 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Wow, I was laughing the entire letter. I can hardly tell if she was being sarcastic or not. As for the rating, like you said, it'll keep getting darker, so maybe you could tell us by which chapter will the rating change?

This is well written and unique; keep it up.
Sabrina Mellark chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Yeesh that is deep
stick-at-nought shady chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
OOH! I GUESSED! um. hm. MY DARLING and... oh shit. i don't know. 3 am? oh well. THIS IS FUCKIN GOOD SHIT I'M FUCKIN ADDICTED