Reviews for Sparkbeats
Ellie's imagination world chapter 12 . 7/21
WOWZA! This is awesome! You have no idea how happy I am that you are back, continuing this amazing story. There are so few stories that have Jazz as a main character, and its a total shame! Jazz is one of the best characters, in comics, movies, and shows. I love the friendship that is building between Nicole and Jazz. They have their ups and downs - sometimes more severe than most friendships considering their circumstances - but I hope that they can come back strong from this. I also adore the sparklings, and the character you gave them. Its very easy to overdue how cute and adorable tiny Cybertopians can be, but I think you landed your characters in a nice balance. I am so pumped for the next chapter, keep it up!
crisis chapter 12 . 7/13
...I did it...for the sparklings and...FOR ! lol was watching LOTRs while reviewing Sam's calls for frodo was needed. So love love love the story please update asap if possible I really wanna see where this goes and I hope now she has the sparklings all together the Autobots will come soon too before Jazzs body gets sunk in the ocean and his spark trapped in her head.
Oxoxox,
Lazy reviewer (who won't log in cause it's to much work.)
please update i cant wait for her and jazz to meet face to face
hellraiserphoenix chapter 12 . 6/26
update soon please
The Laughing Willow chapter 12 . 6/21
Oh my gosh! This is so adorable and creative, and I just love it so much! Jazz and Nic's relationship is so dynamic and just everything about this is amazing! The sparkling are so cute too, I love how you've expanded on them so much! I really look forward to the next update!
reptoholic chapter 12 . 6/21
ENjoyed it, I CAN"T WAIT FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER!
reptoholic chapter 11 . 6/21
enjoyed it. I REally hope to see them meet soon.
reptoholic chapter 10 . 6/21
Enjoyed it, glad he prevented her from getting raped.
reptoholic chapter 9 . 6/21
AWESOME
reptoholic chapter 8 . 6/20
AWESOME, I knew it was going to be drugged
reptoholic chapter 7 . 6/20
Love this story so far, I like how possessive he is getting. It is cute.
reptoholic chapter 6 . 6/20
AWESOME!
reptoholic chapter 5 . 6/20
love it! I do hope they call her momma! ... IT would be interesting if she turned a decepticon to being good and they helped her.
reptoholic chapter 4 . 6/20
Loving the story,
reptoholic chapter 3 . 6/20
amazing. I hope they stay with her and don't abandon her... I REALLY hope that bitchy dj don't have them.