Reviews for Sparkbeats
LGTracy chapter 14 . 3/23
Okay, so I'm going to guess that the mech inhabiting Jazz's body is his spark brother. I'm also going to guess that he was a 'Con sympathizer before he died the first time, and was the reason Barricade got a little bit of help.

So, just as a theory based on Ratchet's character, and Jazz's knowledge of all of his Autobots' personalities, I would imagine that Ratchet is going to go ballistic when he finds out that a sparkling was rammed, (even if it was a clip,) by Barricade and insist that he and the rest of the sparklings be brought to the med bay for immediate check ups. He'll also blow a gasket when he finds out that they've been surviving on electric and gasoline, though reign himself in when he realizes that the human girl would not have known any better. I also think that Jazz should encourage Nicole to approach Sideswipe and Sunstreaker, if they made it planetside, to help her with her DJ business. He can tell her that Sunstreaker was a talented artist before the war, so he might be interested in helping with designing her facebook page and outfits, (re-coloring her hair?) and Sideswipe was a successful business mech that acted as a manager for Sunstreaker. It would also give them more appropriate outlets for their energy than pranking everyone.

Also am curious if Optimus Prime ends up glitching when he finds out about the sparklings. In that case . . . TIMBER!

Just some ideas from the way you've laid out the story so far. And you can ask Khalthar about me too. He'll tell you all about what kind of writer I am.
Um...could you please update? It's been like...a month. Maybe not that long, but it's sure felt like it.
lazyfoxy chapter 14 . 3/18
You lost me?
Hearts Tempo chapter 14 . 3/18
What in the pit!
faerybound chapter 14 . 3/17
I'm really enjoying this; thank you so much do writing (even though that cliffhanger... wow). I hope you update soon! Thanks again.
Cookiie22 chapter 14 . 3/17
I am loving this! keep it up!
Bluebirdfreedom chapter 14 . 3/9
This story is soooo great! Plz update soon and I love the plot twist in the end. It is so good
Archer of the Eclipse chapter 14 . 3/9
*jaw is on the floor* Holy shit...
Griffin fath chapter 14 . 3/9
Plz continue this story I want to see what happens next and bye at to go to school (:
WHAT chapter 14 . 3/8
WHAT IS DIS PLOT TWIST ASDFGHJKL
Sweet Sprinks chapter 14 . 3/7
OMG this story! Why is it so cute?! Why is it so suspenseful! And who the frag is the impostor in Jazz's body?! Keep those poor sparklings far far FAR away from the impostor Jazz!
I hope you're getting the next chapter read. I can't wait, and I'm so ready to see the look on Optimus's face when he hears that Jazz is in two places. Hehe! :-)
cartoon lover 2016 chapter 14 . 3/7
What. What! How! Oh My Gosh! I cant believe it! someone is pretending to be Jazz! How did that even happen? Things just got a lot more complicated!

Loved the chapter! Please update again soon!
I love you and at the same time dislike you (hate is such a strong word) for the cliffhangers. I wish you the best of luck for your story and your writing.

~A
PS: Please don't leave us hanging. Your stories are like drugs.
PPS: I love your style of writing
MrsSparkle1 chapter 14 . 3/6
I am, at the same time, very happy that your story was at this point when I found it, yet somewhat annoyed that the story is at this point. IT'S JUST SO GOOD! I NEED MORE! FEED THE STARVING READER! I BEG OF YOU!