Reviews for Sparkbeats
techmouse6533 chapter 10 . 7/28
Please, may we have another chapter? I need to know what happens! (And I believe that I am not the only one)
kiyohunter chapter 10 . 7/25
This is really one of my favourite sparkling centered fics on this site so far. I can see how you took inspiration from vaeru's juxtaposition works, but this has really turned into an epic all of it's own. Your sparkling characters are adorable, and Nicole is the kind of caretaker I wish I could be. Patient, stern when she needs to be, but not overly so. how she dealt with cinder's tantrum has made me look back in how I deal with my very much younger siblings. I admit I am really worried about what happened to Nicole after jazz shattered the wall. Are they merged now, which is why you kept using Nicole's name for all the actions taken while jazz was in control and he can't sense a presence anymore? Or is her consciousness shattered, leaving only jazz? How will the poor sparklings react, having there mother essentially dead (hopefully temporarily) while a stranger is controlling her body? I mean, they know OF jazz, but haven't really interacted with them. I don't think Ricochet will react well, but who knows. Well, you do :)
I can't wait for the next chapter. However, I hear you have gotten into new fandoms. I know how sometimes authors will lose inspiration for a story, which is fine, it is your story. And I have seen authors take a whole year to update, so I can understand a wait. Based on reviews, your own updates can take months (which typically and in your case means chapters are of better quality than those who take less)But, if it's not too much trouble can you leave a note in the summary or your Bio if this is on hiatus or discontinued? It's hard to tell when a story is officially abandoned otherwise. Thanks for your work so far though!

-kiyo
LuminousSteel chapter 10 . 7/8
This has to be THE best story I have ever read, littery the best. The plot is definatly interesting, the characters are diverse and original, and aside from the occasional sentice where a word iis repeated or words cut out, i'm guessing from changing sentences and autocorrect. The writing is well done. I can't wait to read the rest of the story once it's written.

Goodluck!
Sincerely,
~LuminousSteel
Luna Silveria chapter 10 . 7/6
LOVE this story! Please please update!
Blackrose3109 chapter 10 . 7/3
love the fanfic! Can't wait till the next update!
Greengirl011 chapter 10 . 6/23
I almost want to smash my keyboard. Cliffhangers always get me! What happened to Nic? Is she in Jazz's body? Is gone? Are they one now? However these are questions that only you can answer.
I know you've gotten into a few new fandoms; and that’s great, but please don't forget about this gem you've written.
SparklingLover chapter 10 . 6/14
It's been 2 months since you've updated!

Not a day goes by where I do not think of this story! It hounds my thoughts daily!

I'm filled to the brim with anticipation for the next chapter!

I can only hope for the next chapter soon! I do plead with you! This is an amazing story and I wish to read more!
Goldspark1 chapter 10 . 6/10
I read your pole and I can't decide what the most interesting outcome would be. The development of the friendship between Jazz and Nicole is priceless. I have absolute fate that you will do an amazing job whichever one it is. You always deliver great literature.
KitsuneKeeper chapter 10 . 6/10
cruel so very cruel please update soon
ShadowScroll chapter 10 . 6/9
Uugggggh! All these cliffhangers are going to finally kill me i swear! I waited for many months to actually see Jazz reunion with Autobots (altought i've been commenting for 5 or something) and i'm so excited to see it's getting closer. As for lack of Nicole i guess there will be the good, old body swap. 3 Keep going, your story is amazing with a lot of action, fluff and many heart breaking moments. I'm sure that when Sparkbeats will reach higher amount of chapters there are going to be much more revievs and favs that this story deserves.
(Excuse me for language mistakes if there are any.)
story lover chapter 10 . 6/5
I love your story. Please post another chapter.
Geli chapter 10 . 6/2
Hi, new reader. I love this story! I mean well developed characters and a plot that is well to say the least absolutely fantastic.(Points to you if you know where that is from) Anyways sorry to reveiw and not really review you see I do all my fanfiction reading on my phone using the app and I do not have an account so yeah. I love this story and I will try to wait and you know not dog you. And really amazing!
Please wite more chapters soon. The story is amazing
RandomOwl chapter 10 . 5/30
OMP. You have no idea how happy it made me when I saw this was updated! I adore this story so much, and I really needed its amazingness today! I hope Nichole is alright, but I'm really happy Jazz knocked that glitch on his aft. You are a fantastic writer and I hope you update again soon~ ,
RandomCitizen chapter 10 . 4/30
Oh no. OH NO. Is Nic in JAZZ'S body now? Or am I just thinking wildly?