Reviews for The Art Of Suicide
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 22 . 10/4
Wow...this story is really eye opening. It really makes me reflect suicide and self harm, and I'd like to thank you for that. I'm still not sure if I can ever really understand depression and how a person could take a blade to their wrists, or swallow down a bunch of pills. When that is the most rational decision you could make...what horrors would someone have to go through to push them that close to the edge? I know that each person handles things differently, may be beyond my limited comprehension. The way it's described, however, ive realized that I do engage in self destructive behaviors too, maybe I do know what it's like. For it to be a habit. A mindless action that you don't think about anyone, but you just do, and you do more when you need more and the sensation just feels good, no matter how bad it is. I can't tell how well written your story is, never have been cheated in, depressed, or seen my best friend try to kill themselves, but it is truly amazing. You have a gift with words.
erisol chapter 22 . 9/26
awesome update. Oh and good luck finding a nice apartment.
My favorite author of all time updated! Love it love it love it. You're amazing and I frreaking love you. You take the relationship of robin and raven to a level I never knew was possible and it's incredible. Please update your other story as well right hand is amazing too
flowslikepixelz chapter 21 . 8/16

Did you hear that? It's the sound of hundreds of readers going 'WE WANT UPDATES!'

...oh, and the sound of me awwing. That too.
How the hell did you come up with that poem just like that?

Sadhaka chapter 17 . 4/29
I thought this was a Raven and Robin story so far your OC is doing most of the helping of Raven. It's kinda like seeing therapy done which is okay if that's what you were going for but your trailer said that Robin would have a big part in it and so far not so much.

Seeing Raven with her therapist is okay like I said but really I would of liked to at least have Robin play some part in her recovery so far not so much. I would also encourage you to get out of your characters heads a little and put more of it down in dialogue or events just reading these inner monologues is kind of tedious. Many of them could of been slimmed down and put into meaningful conversations with Robin if you are in fact trying to draw them together.

So far you have done very very little to actually integrate any of your characters together. The dialogues you have had are not really revealing of the characters or of the sharing you need to build into a relationship. Again I would say that a lot of your inner monologues could be used as fuel for good conversations and give a sense of sharing between them.

As it reads now your characters are very disconnected while they may feel like they care for each other you have not shown that they do only told us that they do.
shadowyshadow chapter 21 . 4/22
fantastic story
I'm Solo chapter 21 . 4/8
Another great read this chapter. On the use of the word Cunt as a man I use it often enough to express my dislike of something if it comes to using such a strong word. But story wise I get the feeling that Robin will have to make a choice in the coming chapters on whether he will risk it all and express his real feeling for Raven or bury them and try and help her rebuild her life from the sidelines.
RavenGrayson chapter 21 . 4/5
One word: beautiful. You made me cry Ophelia. How dare you?
That Chick chapter 21 . 3/23
I just wanna say I really loved the cunt monologue that was pretty funny and it brought up some good points lol.
Pobre chapter 21 . 3/18
We are getting somewhere!
erisol chapter 21 . 3/15
I don't remember if I've said this before, but I can definitely hear Raven's monotone voice. I hope they get closer. It will be interesting to read what that will be like.
This story is too good to be taking too long to update .
Secretly Dark chapter 20 . 11/24/2014
Great chapter; very well written and a good read!
erisol chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
nice writing. I keep imagining Raven's monotone voice when she speaks.