Reviews for The Art Of Suicide
I'm just curious as to why earlier in chapter one you used a lower case g refering to God, but now in chapter 2 you use an upper case.
"...mean God, did she even try?"
MeatLips chapter 23 . 3/30
This story has been absolutely riveting. Your grasp of the trials and tribulations of the depressed mind make me wonder if maybe you are intimately familiar with this sort of mental illness, either personally or through someone very close to you. Mental illness can be an awful stigma, but you really put it out there and not in some cliched goth-like black-mascara-running-with-tears angst, but as a real thing that Raven is really struggling with.

The only criticism I have is some of your spelling could use work. Other than that, I'm totally following this story and looking forward to the conclusion. You've got real skill as a story teller. :-)
lolipop27 chapter 23 . 3/30
I loved it,I swear I loved..please give us more..XD
erisol chapter 23 . 3/30
It's cool. More of this.
I'm Solo chapter 23 . 3/26
Welcome back. Well you were right. This WAS a heavy chapter but I feel this was also Raven's turning point and now that she is freely(somewhat anyway)able to admit to herself that she really is in love with Robin she can now use that as a step towards having a reason to live.
Pobre chapter 23 . 3/25
yeah, hold US between your fingers
Oh my God..! This history it's amazing..I love it, I love it..! Please don't stop and continue..it is the most beautiful history about robin and raven than I ever have read..xD xD you are so talented..
I am Aus chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
Im sorry I cant read this. To much self pity and angst for me. So much that now its irritating.
Soul Reaper With a Core Drill chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
Great story love the way it's writen and the way the characters are they seem like it came straight out of the show/comic
Guest chapter 22 . 11/10/2015
I love robin x Raven
Nelly chapter 22 . 11/3/2015
Oh my God. Please update soon! I need to know what that letter was! The anticipation is killing me! Also, I'm just going to sit here and give you credit for this marvelous story. I've delt with self-hatm, eating disorders, etc... all my life, even now. I don't think you know what this story means for some of us. Reading this story I've learned things about my self thay are beyond me and everytime I read I make sure to read little by little to preserve the story cause really, to me, this is therapy and now after 2 weeks of prolonging this story (I could've read this in an hour, tops) I'm sad that I wont be getting another chapter for another (judging by your upload dates and number of chapters) 2 months or so. Which is fine, no pressure. Life is a bitch and sometimss we don't have time to do stuff like this ( I have a fanfiction I havent uploaded in a YEAR, so I'm not gonna talk shit) BUUUUTT, I just want you to know your fic is amazing, inspiring, real and hits you in the right points. keep doing what you do, cause you seriously rock it. Ill be waiting for the next update :) With many blessings
-Nelly
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 22 . 10/4/2015
Wow...this story is really eye opening. It really makes me reflect suicide and self harm, and I'd like to thank you for that. I'm still not sure if I can ever really understand depression and how a person could take a blade to their wrists, or swallow down a bunch of pills. When that is the most rational decision you could make...what horrors would someone have to go through to push them that close to the edge? I know that each person handles things differently, but...it may be beyond my limited comprehension. The way it's described, however, ive realized that I do engage in self destructive behaviors too, maybe I do know what it's like. For it to be a habit. A mindless action that you don't think about anyone, but you just do, and you do more when you need more and the sensation just feels good, no matter how bad it is. I can't tell how well written your story is, never have been cheated in, depressed, or seen my best friend try to kill themselves, but it is truly amazing. You have a gift with words.
erisol chapter 22 . 9/26/2015
awesome update. Oh and good luck finding a nice apartment.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
My favorite author of all time updated! Love it love it love it. You're amazing and I frreaking love you. You take the relationship of robin and raven to a level I never knew was possible and it's incredible. Please update your other story as well right hand is amazing too
flowslikepixelz chapter 21 . 8/16/2015
:O

*gasp*

Did you hear that? It's the sound of hundreds of readers going 'WE WANT UPDATES!'

...oh, and the sound of me awwing. That too.