Reviews for The Art Of Suicide
BaronVladimirHarkonnen chapter 19 . 4/24
Wow. Eric manages to be a creep even without being a soul-sucking technorganic vampire. That takes some doing and you did it very, very well. I think Harley Quinn manages to be a villain here even when she's *not* the Joker's moll, though some of her comments kind of make me wonder if she did meet the Joker here or at least is already on that path.
BaronVladimirHarkonnen chapter 18 . 4/24
This is one of the few fanfics where Eric Forrester makes an appearance. He's just as much a nasty little shit in this story as he was in the original arc and you get props for using him *and* Malchior. Poor Raven. And having Harley Quinn as a therapist really isn't helpful either.
BaronVladimirHarkonnen chapter 6 . 4/22
Dr. Quinzel?

If she's already Harley Quinn at this point, bad move there, Dick.
Kill yourself you shirty si
Guest chapter 23 . 8/11/2016
Please keep updating...
Guest chapter 23 . 8/11/2016
Oh! My God!
Oh! My God!
Oh! My..

This it's absolutely amazing !...so deep, holy crap!
Well done..
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
I'm just curious as to why earlier in chapter one you used a lower case g refering to God, but now in chapter 2 you use an upper case.
"...mean God, did she even try?"
MeatLips chapter 23 . 3/30/2016
This story has been absolutely riveting. Your grasp of the trials and tribulations of the depressed mind make me wonder if maybe you are intimately familiar with this sort of mental illness, either personally or through someone very close to you. Mental illness can be an awful stigma, but you really put it out there and not in some cliched goth-like black-mascara-running-with-tears angst, but as a real thing that Raven is really struggling with.

The only criticism I have is some of your spelling could use work. Other than that, I'm totally following this story and looking forward to the conclusion. You've got real skill as a story teller. :-)
lolipop27 chapter 23 . 3/30/2016
I loved it,I swear I loved..please give us more..XD
erisol chapter 23 . 3/30/2016
It's cool. More of this.
I'm Solo chapter 23 . 3/26/2016
Welcome back. Well you were right. This WAS a heavy chapter but I feel this was also Raven's turning point and now that she is freely(somewhat anyway)able to admit to herself that she really is in love with Robin she can now use that as a step towards having a reason to live.
GrumpyShaman chapter 23 . 3/25/2016
yeah, hold US between your fingers
Guest chapter 21 . 3/21/2016
Oh my God..! This history it's amazing..I love it, I love it..! Please don't stop and continue..it is the most beautiful history about robin and raven than I ever have read..xD xD you are so talented..
I am Aus chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
Im sorry I cant read this. To much self pity and angst for me. So much that now its irritating.
Soul Reaper With a Core Drill chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
Great story love the way it's writen and the way the characters are they seem like it came straight out of the show/comic