Reviews for Birds of the Night
Gabrielle chapter 14 . 1/30
Amaaazing! :D

All I can say is a big thank you! Thanks for your work, thanks for your imagination, thanks for your understanding of the DC Comics, thanks for everything!
Amazing! The second I knew it was red hood, I was just so in shock but so happy too! Because now both of them have a grudge against joker, two brothers! Thank you for your amazing story, I will continue to read it! :D
WildRosa13474 chapter 14 . 1/9
What? Nooooooo. I'm not crying. There's just something in my eye.
WildRosa13474 chapter 1 . 1/9
I saw you uploaded a vid and it said you got the inspiration from this story, so I decided to read it first. Not disappointed!
Kira Sema chapter 14 . 1/7
Oh, oh, oh, my feelings. The video made me want to read this and I wasn't disappointed. Sucks that Dick became Agent 37 at the end. Least Bruce and Jason know Dick's still alive. Wow Jason x Artemis? Kinda saw that coming from the video but wow I ship another thing thanks.

(It's Alice Phantom lol, it's not that obvious.)
PrincessSparkleKitty chapter 14 . 1/6
Amazing! After watching the video I had to come read this! I seriously just read the entire story, and loved it! And now I'm off to go watch the video again...At almost twelve thirty in the morning...Oh well, it was worth it :D
Guest chapter 14 . 10/3/2015
Wow another great story with great plot
Ileana Mackenzie Collins chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
Perfect ending!
PaintSpatterings chapter 14 . 8/3/2015
This fucked me up. Congratulations.
Sodalover chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This was a great story! I would love to see a sequel to this story where Dick realizes he needs his family!

Again great job!
Shinigami Merchant chapter 14 . 7/8/2015
This was a brilliant fanfic, that delved so deeply into the emotions and relationships of the characters. I can understand Dick taking the agent route, but to me its more of a stepping stone to aid his ascension back to his old life.
It was a fantastic story to read and I look forward to your next work XD
Goingdownwithmyshipz chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
Daw! I'm crying that was a fantastic end!
Renx27 chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
Shinigami Merchant chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
Suspenseful and just plain epic. I really liked the scene between Jason and Dick
Goingdownwithmyshipz chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
Fantastic chapter absolutely fantastic!