Reviews for Birds of the Night
Rantaki chapter 14 . 2/14
Came here from your YouTube channel Hehe~ I love your editings. (Is that a word?) I love seeing them working together. Sorta. I got the gist in the video but it’s always great to see it in detail and what might have been missed due to lack of editing material, even though it seemed complete either way. I honestly wasn’t sure if you were going to allow Dick to come back. Glad you did though xD
Amalthia chapter 14 . 1/15
I had fun reading your story, though parts were rough because not everyone had a happy ending.
ZandraEmber chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
I actually found this fic via your YouTube video and I must say, thus far, I'm digging it!
Tesla9 chapter 14 . 12/3/2017
Oh my goodness I freakin LOVE Mary! Her and Calvin showed up just in time and I love her so much!

This is a very bittersweet end and I really hope Dick comes back. Can you pretty please write a short fic where Dick comes back?

Okay, this is by far, one of my favorite stories. However, even though it ends on a somewhat happy note, bittersweet, like I said, I am content. This fic is absolutely amazing. You are a very talented writer and you have my respect.

(Your authors notes also kinda helped give me inspiration to start working on a fic that I haven't updated in forever)

Again, this fic is amazing, and you are amazing(also kinda evil, but that is required and you're still amazing)

Btw, I started reading this around 1:30am, it is now 4:14am, but it was worth every second.

Sorry for such a long review and have a great day!:)
Tesla9 chapter 13 . 12/3/2017
You had me hyperventilating. I am so freaked out right now.
Tesla9 chapter 12 . 12/3/2017
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ps. This is probably my favorite chapter yet.
Tesla9 chapter 11 . 12/3/2017
Btw, I like Mary. She's cool. Anyways, on to the next pain filled and emotionally comprising chapter...
Tesla9 chapter 10 . 12/3/2017
It might be silly but I think Alfred might know who Red Hood really is. Scratch that, he's Alfred. He almost certainly knows that Red is Jason.
Tesla9 chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
Storms, everything about this fic is amazing.
Tesla9 chapter 8 . 12/3/2017
The pain in this story is quite a lot.

Ps. I love this fic
Tesla9 chapter 7 . 12/3/2017
Well, shist.
Tesla9 chapter 6 . 12/3/2017
Okay, this is sad but, I kinda cackled when Tim said Dick's name because wow, how is the team going to react? Also, "THE JOKER IS DEAD, THE JOKER IS DEAD" *dances on Joker's grave*

Also, didn't the mountain kinda blow up?
Tesla9 chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
JASON!*rubs and tackles Jason with a hug*
Tesla9 chapter 4 . 12/3/2017
That poor boy. Also, I love this fic a lot and want to finish it with the full emotional experience and all that jazz but I'm s uper tired and need to get up early tomorrow but I know I can't put my phone down until I finish this fic. I love this fic so much.
Tesla9 chapter 3 . 12/2/2017
Poor Artemis. And Tim. And Barbra. And Bruce. And Dick. And Mary and John Grayson are terrible parents, why would they send (or rather, plan to send) their son to become an assasin.