Reviews for Birds of the Night
sayasage chapter 14 . 2/14
that was so good!
ME chapter 14 . 1/19
OH MY GODS THAT WAS FREAKING AMAZING I CRIED AND I LAUGHED AND THIS I SUCH A FREAKING AMAZING STORY THANK YOU
Sophia the Scribe chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
Such a great story! I loved how you made each member of the family have their own role in bringing Dick back, and of course Bruce swooping in to save him was exactly what I wanted to see :). Jason and Artemis dating was a nice touch, too!
Thanks for posting.
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
P.S. Like so many other readers, I came here because of your YouTube video What I've Done, which I also seriously enjoyed. Good job on both!
Nightcrawler509 chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
I watched your video for this on youtube!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
I actually found this because I saw the video you had made on YouTube for it (nice job with it by the way) and so far this has a very promising start. I can't wait to read the rest. :)
T chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I love this so for me it does not read like fan is so good.I hope I see more works from you in the future.I came here from your video Nightwing/What I've Done and you editing is amazing.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/2/2016
THIS WAS SO COOL OMG
musicalgirl4474 chapter 14 . 6/10/2016
This is an amazing story! I'm here due to your vid on youtube, and can I say . . .both story and vid are ugh . . . just get me right in the feels.
Dratias chapter 14 . 6/8/2016
This was so very awesome. Completely amazing job you did here. I absolutely loved reading this. Court of Owl fics are always epic, but yours definitely takes the cake! Simply incredible.
I'm really happy Dick finally made it out of there. I was afraid he was too damaged to come back. Also, having Jason come back like that was just.. wow. Loved seeing that.

Do you ever plan on making a sequel, or a one-shot by chance? It would be amazing to see how the rest or the Batclan, or even the League, would react if Dick finally decided to show himself to them.

Anyhow, you did fantastic on this fic. Thank you so much for writing it. I highly enjoyed it.

- Dratias

P.S. You do, however, have a bit of a big mistake in the first scene of chapter 3. You have Tim (Robin) talking to Kid Flash about finding Nightwing, who definitely said Wally was dead by that point as said by Dick in the very first chapter. Other than that though, you're golden.
Remmy18 chapter 14 . 5/28/2016
No words describe how brilliant this story is.

And I have to ask: Agent 37? I haven't read the comics, but Grayson turns into an agent?

Keep up the great work!
Ldrmas chapter 14 . 5/7/2016
This was truly amazing, I'm glad I found the video and got to read this!
staciezwang chapter 6 . 4/21/2016
"He moved like lightning."

No, he moved like Nightwing :)
shadowswithouthope chapter 14 . 4/8/2016
I absolutely loved this story! Though it was a bit touch and go for a while. I love the addition of Mary and her brother. I wonder what happened to them.
Kayla Archers chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
This is a brilliant story. I just wish he didn't pretend to be dead, but other than that there isn't too many faults
And the video you made on this isn't awesome
AmeliaRoseOswald chapter 14 . 3/7/2016
Awww man... talk about a brilliant, giant bundle of pain... Great job. Absolutely amazing writing, you had my constantly on the edge of my seat just dying for more. Thanks for writing this!