Reviews for Birds of the Night
Aravax chapter 1 . 7/10
I loved this story. Amazing!
I found this from an author on Wattpad mentioning that YouTube video on this.
I definitely don’t regret looking this up. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Loftcat27 chapter 14 . 6/29
Amazing! I also love the music video, very well done. :)
Posher10 chapter 14 . 5/12
No! I can't be over! This was sooo amazing! I need to know what happens next! I want to see everyone's reactions! I am whinnying! Sorry! But, seriously, this is one of the best redemption stories I have ever found.
Ifunerin chapter 1 . 4/2
Hey. I just wanted to show my appreciation. This was the first ever fanfic I had ever read and I found it saved on this old account. And I just wanted to say thank you because this is what led me down a path of fandoms and meeting new people and joining communities. So yeah. Thank you.
Rantaki chapter 14 . 2/14
Came here from your YouTube channel Hehe~ I love your editings. (Is that a word?) I love seeing them working together. Sorta. I got the gist in the video but it’s always great to see it in detail and what might have been missed due to lack of editing material, even though it seemed complete either way. I honestly wasn’t sure if you were going to allow Dick to come back. Glad you did though xD
Amalthia chapter 14 . 1/15
I had fun reading your story, though parts were rough because not everyone had a happy ending.
ZandraEmber chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
I actually found this fic via your YouTube video and I must say, thus far, I'm digging it!
Tesla9 chapter 14 . 12/3/2017
Oh my goodness I freakin LOVE Mary! Her and Calvin showed up just in time and I love her so much!

This is a very bittersweet end and I really hope Dick comes back. Can you pretty please write a short fic where Dick comes back?

Okay, this is by far, one of my favorite stories. However, even though it ends on a somewhat happy note, bittersweet, like I said, I am content. This fic is absolutely amazing. You are a very talented writer and you have my respect.

(Your authors notes also kinda helped give me inspiration to start working on a fic that I haven't updated in forever)

Again, this fic is amazing, and you are amazing(also kinda evil, but that is required and you're still amazing)

Btw, I started reading this around 1:30am, it is now 4:14am, but it was worth every second.

Sorry for such a long review and have a great day!:)
Tesla9 chapter 13 . 12/3/2017
You had me hyperventilating. I am so freaked out right now.
Tesla9 chapter 12 . 12/3/2017
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ps. This is probably my favorite chapter yet.
Tesla9 chapter 11 . 12/3/2017
Btw, I like Mary. She's cool. Anyways, on to the next pain filled and emotionally comprising chapter...
Tesla9 chapter 10 . 12/3/2017
It might be silly but I think Alfred might know who Red Hood really is. Scratch that, he's Alfred. He almost certainly knows that Red is Jason.
Tesla9 chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
Storms, everything about this fic is amazing.
Tesla9 chapter 8 . 12/3/2017
The pain in this story is quite a lot.

Ps. I love this fic