Reviews for A Better Man
miranda04 chapter 29 . 5/21/2014
Oh, dear lord! Really?!

Am I gonna flip when I find out who was driving the van?
miranda04 chapter 28 . 5/21/2014
haha! After all my wonderings and musings, the cause of Edward's death was one that I never put down. I was thinking drugs, but I've been wrong in my assumptions before.

Feel badly for Bella...taking charge and trying to better her life. Reconciling/reuniting with Edward was probably one of the main things on her TO DO list, but not to be, huh?

I'm going to bed after reading this story/before reading the last in the series. But I am so intrigued as to what will become of Bella after all of this.
miranda04 chapter 27 . 5/21/2014
OK, so he did have sex with Rosalie. Then, he decided to take care of her, but first try to get Bella's forgiveness.

I think I've got this so far.
miranda04 chapter 25 . 5/21/2014
Bella and Rosalie have more in common than they think. Each think the other was loved, while not being loved themselves.
miranda04 chapter 24 . 5/21/2014
Oh, a thought just occurred to me!

We only know Bella as "Bella Swan." Swan because she married Charlie Swan. If I read it right, she thinks her dad died from drinking.

Carlisle changed his name to Banner. Carlisle is Bella's dad?! Well, that's my theory now!
miranda04 chapter 22 . 5/21/2014
Oh, maybe Bella will find out the whole truth (or maybe just this bit of interaction with Carmen was enough).
miranda04 chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
Oh, who could it be?
miranda04 chapter 19 . 5/21/2014
I'm feeling for both of them. More for Bella, because I don't think she'll ever find out how Edward truly felt.
miranda04 chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
sigh...the feels I get from them.
miranda04 chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
Wondering again what Carlisle's REAL relationship to Edward might be.
miranda04 chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
"Some people were much happier living with their illusions."

I'm thinking Edward means more than just Eleazar.
miranda04 chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
Oh, holy cow! What the heck is WRONG with Tanya?!
miranda04 chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
Tanya! UCK!
miranda04 chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Ah, so no HEA for him and Bella. Got it!

Still trying to think of the timeline, though. Maybe because it's really late for me right now. I've been engrossed in this series ALL day! I should take a break, but don't know if I can!
miranda04 chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
I'm confused at the timeline. I'm assuming Maria Masen is the same as Jasper's Maria. I'm trying to think how old everyone is.