Reviews for Antigone
normaj chapter 13 . 9/21/2016
Great story, hopefully one day you are able to complete it. Awaiting your triumphant return!
Born in 20th Century chapter 13 . 5/21/2016
This is brilliant so far! Thanks for sharing, I loved your unique idea! Can't wait to read more, hope you update soon! Look forward to the next chapter :o)
mendibends chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
I just wanted to let you know that this was one of the most creative Snape/Hermione fics I've read. Your story was really promising but the way it unfolded really let me down.

I am most annoyed with the way that Hermione finds out she's a parent just because Antigone blabs. It undermines Antigone's character completely to see her acting so unreliably. It shows that she can't keep secrets, follow simple directions, and despite being advanced for her age, doesn't comprehend that her parents' relationship is at stake as well as her own existence. I also dislike Antigone. She seems very immature and unlikeable despite being being described in many different ways to be bright, studious, intelligent. All that description is contradicted by the fact that she talks and acts like a nine year old.

I really enjoyed your story up to this point. The plot is very clever and I liked Antigone in the first few chapters. She's spunky and funny. The intelligent part felt forced, but I'm especially disillusioned by the unoriginal plot device of how she has a slip of the tongue and completely robs the story of its mystery. That sort of stuff belongs in a telenovela and I usually expect it out of fanfiction too. In this case, I was hoping I would be wrong.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/9/2015
This was nice, too bad it isnt finished..
mshccs chapter 13 . 6/12/2015
Hahaha! Severus has gone nuts!... Can't blame the guy, imagine letting his daughter go with a wealey that he hates...
RosieShak11 chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Why did you stop?!
Ms.Dimple chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
Oh,no chapter 14. Have you stop writing this story?If you have time plz write the is a great story,your writing style is super & I can't stop to see what will happen you can please give us a update.
Bananaphobia chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Oh no, no chapter 14! This is so good. I love Time Turners and I've only read a few fics when SSHG's child comes to the past and this one definitely goes to the top of my list. The only thing awkward is the timeline. But reading other reviews, I suposse it makes sense. It's been a while since your last update, but I've read fics that have been updated after 8 years, and I don't see why 10 could be any different.
AMW1014 chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
Why did you stop? This is a great story. Please continue writing, I would really like to see how SS and HG finally get together, and how Tigga returns to her time
Guest chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
I'm so SO disappointed that this story has been abandoned! It is so amazing and I just want to know what is going to happen! I feel so sad that its not complete! You have amazing writing. :)
MoonShadowAMR chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
superb story. I do hope you finish it one day
Soki chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
Are we ever going to get an update on such a cool story?
elwhi chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
You've written a very lovely story and I've enjoyed it greatly so far. I hope you finish it though it seems like you are only one or two more chapters away from the ending. Keep up the good work!
Belle2611 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I love this story! PLEASE update! Its such an interesting plot :)
r99smith chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
another great story line. I would love to see where this one was going.