Reviews for Antigone
LabsByEerie chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
this story is hilarious! I love it! characters are very well done and the plot is really unique.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Please finish this story I'm wainting since 2005!
lostmariner4803 chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
are you going to continue this story 'cause i like it!

One thing though that sort of put me off... chapter 13 with ron asking antigone to the ball... i got nothing against people who love ron weasley but cmon... no offense.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
Why did you stop writing it? It's brilliant!
At the Heart of the Storm chapter 13 . 5/11/2012
I can't believe this hasn't been updated since 2005. '( I really hope you come back to this story! It's SO good!

SusanMarieS chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
This was a truely great story. I realise you,ve no plans to continue but i wish you would
LouBelle04 chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
I love that the beginning and end to this chapter are the same! :D

Rokimbo chapter 13 . 1/14/2012
Well, how disappointing. A promising story that hasn't been

updated in over 6 years. SUCK!
silver screen icon chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
OMG! I absolutely love this story! Its such a brilliant idea! I never thought of such an awesome plot line! I'm enjoying it so much! Well written and very entertaining! I usually don't like new characters as the mains but this is bloody brilliant! Well done! Please Please Pretty Please continue the story! Its soooo amazing!

Well i first started reading it i was so sure I knew what was happening, then got a bit confused and the BAM! You knocked my socks off with your awesomeness-ness-ness! So amazing! I've had sooo much fun reading it! Been laughing out loud like a crazy person! Simply marvelous!

Waiting in anticipation for more!

Silver Screen Icon

Quintessential Dreams chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
I won't lie, this has been such a wonderfully written story. The detail and the characters are so rich and full of life. It's a pity that you seemed to have stopped updating (since your last update was made more than 6 years ago).

I did see that some calculations were off as well as dates. The Potterverse is in the 1990's, not the 2000's like you said. Though, Tigga's dates would work if she were born in the 2000's. However, in the first chapter, you have her coming back from 2029 and said she was born in 2013. If that were true (depending on how my calculations worked), she would be 17 at this moment. Also, you said somewhere that they were in their sixth(?) year. The year you had used back in the first chapter was 2004 (which could constitute as 1994) and the beginning of the trio's fifth year.

Just all things to keep in mind. I did notice some mistakes here and there, but it could be just that this is unbeta'ed.

If you ever do plan on picking this up again, I would love to see where it goes. For now, I'll place it on the back burner of my mind in hopes of someday seeing a new chappie. .

Spiritings chapter 4 . 8/5/2011

Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
I'm really, really sad that you haven't been updating these stories... :\
satoshii chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
JUST as I was starting to get seriously into this story, I move to click to the next chapter when I realize there is no next chapter! Hope you gain interest in this story again some time soon! Thanks for sharing with us and update as soon as you can. :)
mikomikko chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
NIce story!

hope to see updates soon! don't stop writing!

miko :)
sbrande chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
Great story, I really look forward to more.

Love Sonia :)