Reviews for A Hidden Side
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I love them together!Together forever!
MissLawlipop chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Awwww that was awesome
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
hot
Sasukeswind chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
At first I was really scared that Takao would top because I just hate it.
I can't imagine him topping, with no one, seriously.

And I really like your fanfic and that you made Takao really lewd
because I believe that he in truth is and likes to tease Shin-chan, and urg.

It was just wonderful!
Thank you so much! (/; w ;)/
Yuuhi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Takao's so dirty that my saliva reaches my pillow,
What I meant is , WONDERFULLLLL!, I would never be able to write that hardcore and this story's 'Takao-like-character'. xD
-Yuuhi Hikari
Twinss R chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
T-that was... oh my... x'D
Haha, I see that there are only 3 reviews but 37 faves... HAHAHA everyone must have forgotten to write a review after ma sturbating to that HAHAHAHA X"D (god I'm a perv)

*cough* Anyway. That was... nice. Really nice. Really really really nice. ;)
I liked dirty-talking Midorima haha, it was both hard and easy to imagine... It was complicated in my mind, since he's always a tsundere and ingoing, but yeah, in bed his defences would be off so... yeah. That was nice. ;)
As for Takao... Oh man. Haha yeah, definitely. Takao... is Takao. xD I can see all of what you wrote.

All in all, they were both into character, which must have been quite tricky while writing a story of that genre (so, you've got my congratulations for that ;) ) and hnngh the se x was nice. xD I mean, the way you described their actions etc, it was all r-really... yeah... hot. x/D

By the way, I see that you haven't written many stories, yet by reading your Natsume Yuujinchou fanfiction, and this MidoTaka, I really like the way you write! **
Hmmm I shall follow you... Although I don't like Aomine x Kagami (or... any other pairing I find non-canon haha; I actually love MidoTaka and KiseKasa), I'm still curious on your future stories. :)
I also recently started reading the Shingeki No Kyojin manga so I might give a chance to that story of yours as well. :) (although I'm not so fond of AU -because usually, the characters get entirely OOC D: ) but I HAVE FAITH IN YOU. XD

Woo by the way, i-if you ever... considered... writing another Natsume Yuujinchou fanfiction... I'd be mostly honored (and truly happy! ; u ; ) to read it! :)

Okay, ramble ramble... Yeah. :p
rin-hisagi chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Can you make sequel about Takao plays with his toys? XD
Redthorn13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was really sweet /
I love midotaka x)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was so sweet and hot! I hope you'll write more midotaka in the future!