Reviews for To lose that which has been found
pottersparky chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Wow! Great tribute to one of greatest friendships that was ever told ever. The feeling run deep in there friendship. You see that these two are made to be at each other side to the end of time. It is true girlfriends will come and go over the years for both of these men even if they get married to right girls the friendship that they share will leave them even in death. It moves me to see story being told that stay true in what might gone in Spock head on fate that kirk met into the darkness. I love reading it very much. I hope you do more star trek stories in future. Long live Spock and Jim as soul brothers forever!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Very awesome story! Thanks for sharing!
ShadowedHand chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Love it! Love it! Love it! Great insight into both Spocks :)
Kelsey.writes.fanfiction chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
This was marvelous.
English fails to give me the words I want here.
These scenes were the ones that grabbed me the most and I wanted more from them.
This was it.
Thank you for sharing your talent.
Thank you for sharing your vision.
-Kelsey
Gracealma chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This was beautiful and brilliant. Thank you.
BeyondTheStorm chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This was beautiful. Just utterly beautiful. I love fics that focus around these scenes, and I have been wanting to read one that also included some of the future Spock's reactions. They were gorgeous!
I adore these characters, and I love the incredible relationship between Kirk and Spock, and how Jim Kirk is kind of like the heart and soul of the Enterprise, how losing him would be unquantifiable for the people in his life. You showed that beautifully :) Honestly, I don't know what else to say. I felt a great deal while reading this, which is why I decided to review (it doesn't happen often, as I'm never quite sure what to say to people).
I enjoyed every minute. Thank you for such a heart-wrenching and heartwarming read.
xXLostStar chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wow. I don't know how to express how much reading this hurts. Because it's perfect-how you incorporated Spock Prime into the movie, his reactions, thoughts, all of it. It's overwhelming. Great job!
Lt. Basil chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Man, this made me even sadder than it did in the actual movie! Good job!
tinkwink chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I loved it.
Yangu Fuyu chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I'm literally crying my butt off right now! T_T! Great story! Well done!
n8163 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This story was mindblowing, a truly amazing piece of writing. The emotion in it was so intense, I had goose bumps. Eventhough I've seen ST:ID the suspense and tragedy that followed really blew me away. I look forward to reading more of your work. Favourited :)
writing for the braindead chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh god. This was absolutely beautiful. The emotions and the thoughts were excellently portrayed. This was an enthralling read, indeed.

I would like to start out saying, that I was almost turned off because of the summary. The summary wasn't as elegantly worded as the story itself. In fact, I was almost compelled to scroll down, ignore this story, and read something else. It wasn't very descriptive; straight-forward, yes. But it lacked in quality. If you can apply your skills in writing stories and use them to train yourself in writing summaries, I'm sure that many would flock to your stories in the future.

That being said, I think this was fantastic. It was well written, and the characterization of Spock was just beautiful.

Overall, I would give this story an 8/10. I docked down two points due to: several grammatical errors as well as the summary. There were numerous grammatical errors throughout, especially when it came to dialogue. If you can get a beta, I think that would really help. I already went into detail for why I was peeved about your summary.

You're an excellent writer in my opinion, and you have amazing writing skills; however, the grammatical errors and the summary were subtle turn offs. Content may be king, but you'll gain a lot more respect and credibility if your writing is just as brilliant as the ideas you convey. {Note, by brilliant, I mean /clean/.}

I hope you take all of my advice to heart but please do not get offended if you feel as if I'm insulting you. I'm simply trying to help you get better and sincerely wish to see more of your work in the future.
Nobs chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
great story, thanks!
HappytheExceed chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
It's beautiful. Two Spocks, two different life and I agree about what should happen will happen and the universe will somehow make it so. Thanks for writing.
natyrobalo chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
What a beautiful fic, one of the best I've read! Deeply emotional! Please, write more fics, loved to read this one!