Reviews for Someday You Will Be Loved
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I... am actually crying right now. And seriously trying to breath normally. This story is so heart shattering it makes me want to curl into a ball and just cry until exhaustion. It gives me such chills because of this odd mix of adorable, heart-warming, incredibly sad and disturbing. This story is special, it really is. It's one of those rare diamonds you find if you just keep looking. Wow. Just wow. Very, very well done.
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Oh gosh poor Jim. You always have to wonder what exactly made him the notorious Jim Moriarty. And poor John too. But that was absolutely brilliant :D
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This is still one of my favorite pf yours.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Adored, no, LOVED it! Go crazy and write more one-shots, would you please?
Surely Blue chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Huh, that’s weird. I usually scour FFNet after reading a story on Ao3. I have an account and firmly established history on here. With Ao3, it is a different story - I leave my reviews under a semi-anonymous name. Or… I guess that is what it would be called. Anyhow, I don’t think I would be capable of juggling two fan-fiction related accounts at the same time. Well, I won’t bother you with a copy/paste job. I’m sure you’ll see my detailed sentiments on Ao3 sooner or later. Seeing as now I have the means to do so, I’ll add this story to my *Favorites List*. Keep up the good work!
glo9ria chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
wow! it is great! incredible! I would love to see the reaction of john :)
I found recently pairing john/jim but now I love them more that johnlock and then this story is one of the best i have read. thank you so much for your written! keep it up .. .. and maybe even write a sequel :P
CoffeeQueenDemigod chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This was so beautiful. I've never thought of this pairing before, because I really like John and Sherlock, but this was pure art. I really loved it. The way you gave Moriarty a touch of innocence in the way you wrote him made me a bit teary. This story may have been short, but it was so wonderful. If I'm feeling sad on the future, maybe having shipping wars, I'll come back to this and read it again, because a lot of joy came to me from this story. A bit of sadness, but I love sad stories. And this is perfect.

Coffee.
JanJan L-chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This is brilliant. I think its a believable johniarty fanfiction. Its a wonderful FF and I would love to read more... how john would react afterwards... if it changes something in the storyline. Please write a sequel.
Nymous chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
The ending is great! :D
chrishuyen chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I would love to see a sequel to this dealing with John's reaction and their reunion. I love kid!Moriarty, he's just so adorable and I just want to hug him. Great story.
goanago chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
owwww!
I think I have conflicted emotions here. jajaja.. but it was a nice one shot. thank you for sharing!
Shi-Toyu chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Tell me, please, that there will be more. This is bloody brilliant! I love johnniarty and, I know you are busy with schaudenfraude, but this is too good to just leave here!
vid-gamer-of-Hyrule chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This fic made me squeal so much! I just - *makes pterodactyl noise*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I love this!
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
OH PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!