Reviews for But Sometimes It Needs To Be Said
randumgirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
Aaahhhhh i loooovedd this SO FRIIKN BEAUTIFULL
I know this is 5 years later, but if u still are reading reviews would you please send me the other reaction paragraph? Im very interested
Marky-Mark7 chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
It’s so important for Luffy to realise that he did all he could to save his brother. It wasn’t his fault, and Zoro needs to knows that Luffy knows that. Do powerful. You said this has a different ending? Could you please send it to me?
Nymeria1998 chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
This is great, I love Luffy and Zoro interactions 3
I know it's been half a lifetime since you posted this but could you send me the last paragraph if it's still possible?
Klanglilie chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
Oh gosh! My poor poor heart...I would love to read the last paragraph 3 :3
Perzoe3 chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
This is amazing!

May I have the last paragraph sent to me? Your stories have such depth 3
Jukori chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
I love this!
sylnodel chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Zoro's attitude scared me for a second xDthis almost made me want to cry, it was beatiful!
And i liked ussop POV and the protectivness of the strawhats :)
564987409853 chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Yes please! Please send me the last paragraf! Oh god this is so on point i can't. Because if the first mate falter, so will the crew. They both understand what truly important. This is beautiful.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
Damn I wanted to kill Zoro too DX great one shot , poor Luffy DX
CapShelly4686 chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
Wait wait! I want to read the last paragraph! or was that it? THis is such an old short, but still!
Tiger LilyGirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
I would love to read that ending paragraph!
4everthepokefan chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
oh my god that was such a wild ride. A my guy.
AnniePotterCriss chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I could re-read all your fics over and over. This two are my favorites and I think you really get them.
If you have the last paragraph somewhere I would love to read it, but either way this is amazing. Thank you.
Teilchenzoo chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Seriously, there is only one person in the world that would take this strangely aggressive approach to fix emotions. And you totally got him. Good work!
aoitsuki77 chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
This is just too great. I would love to read the extra ending, if possible.