Reviews for pretty enough for you
wondercats chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Three words: adorable as fuck.
mamita chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I do not like Eren of seme, uke like me, I love to dominate Levi a Eren, I love the couple LevixEren, hopefully do more fics of them is well, thank you and kisses.
toramine chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
XY scared of thunders is a prompt I really enjoy these days, but they all tend to be the same, so I can't remember the ones I liked, there's no outstanding piece... or, there hasn't been one so far, but then again you came up with this. this pretty much falls into my outstanding category. :D

For a short one-shot story, you express the theme so well. I'll be forever fascinated by your talent for one-shot stories. :) How can you cramp so many things into this small space?
Everyone is amazed by the last line, I have to give you that it's pretty amusing, but my most favorite one was this:

"I'm shivering in my filthy ass boots already, please don't continue... "

This was such a Rivaille thing to say, so in character and funny, I couldn't help laughing out loud. :D
.:MyHeartbreaker:.
moon strut chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
AHHH THAT LAST LINE THO.
Stop being so perfect, pls.
Ko-Sensei chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I enjoy your works like nothing else. It's like a completely different twist on LeviEren and its so refreshing I feel like going out and writing from Shingeki no Kyojin now. Seriously.

Your Eren is fucking attractive personality wise when you write him darker or snappy (vampire eh heh.) But /yes./ I love you, I love this, it is just gorgeous.

AND THE LAST LINE HAHAHA. TREADING DANGEROUS WATERS THERE. PRETTY BOY RIVALLE AWW. AND I CANNOT EVEN.
5arboosha chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This is too cute I can't.
Headless dullahan chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Woah Yes, yes, yesss you are so pretty. -frantic nod-
My heart is filled with fluff now
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
definitely pretty enough :D
Miladys chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahah...
hy, no hard feeling kay? but that last sentence is hilariously OOC.
Ginshi-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
That last line. LMFAO
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Oh my god, hell yes you're pretty rivaille.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
...Yes. Very much pretty enough Rivaille. Love it, and Eren's fear of thunder.
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Dangerous question there is no right answer
Maria chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
You know what... this Eren reminds me a lot of my old dog, he was so scared of thunderstorms and fireworks. Huh, I think you just made me love Eren a bit more, and Rivaille too :3

Cute one-shot
Spiritedawayinamovingcastle chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was some great fluff! Good work :)