Reviews for A Student, A Teacher
gleeville chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Damn Aimes hot as hell!
shadowpsykie chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
heh. cute and sweet, and sexy. nice. hope you plan on doing more this week
Loki Firefox chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Awwww! Sounds like a start to a multi-chappy fic to me ;)
SageK chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
LOvely!

I like your take on Student/Teacher (Blaine's a college student, Sam's a guitar teacher, but not Blaine's teacher) because the power imbalance in most student teacher fics makes me a little uncomfortable though.

This thought, you just side stepped the bad zone and hopped right into awesome, sexy times. Kudos for you!
TVTime chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That was great! I liked how Sam had rules for himself, and Blaine also wasn't usually the type to do stuff like that, and yet they did and felt a special attraction and connection to each other. It was sweet how Blaine said he felt like he could trust Sam.

Lol, and I laughed out loud when Sam noticed Blaine's smile and though, 'Because a rapist couldn't possibly have a nice smile?'

I also found myself chuckling when Sam was stroking Blaine's face and it was explicitly stated, 'not with the finger that had been in his ass.' Haha that just killed me. Although of course it was considerate and undoubtedly necessary to say lest some reader be like, 'oh yuck! That was just in his ass!' Lol, but still, totally tickled my funny bone.

I definitely quit laughing when the sex started though! Whew! That was HOT! I always enjoy your sex scenes and this is definitely a prime example of why! It was great how enthusiastic they both were and how meticulously Sam tried to make the experience good for Blaine.

All around a very sweet, funny, sizzling story! I'll be excited to read on if you decide to do anymore Blam week stories!
John W. Black chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Ehehehe... Teacher xD! I'm researching on the American educational system and jesus! It does not make any sense!