Reviews for The Famished
mk109 chapter 3 . 4/12/2016
This was amazing! I lived how you did the brothers! Cant wait to read more of your amazing work!
Friendshipper chapter 3 . 1/27/2016
Oh.. that's great story.. but why end very sad..
Please~~~~~ make more Striaton Trio fanfic!
Friendshipper chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Awsome!
Big thanka for you!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
Chilling, but fantastic. I love the headcanon and hated to see Gamfreak throw it out, not to mention it nicely wraps up how the shadow triad had magic ninja powers. Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Wow that was so messed up, I love it. IT WAS SO GOOD. I didn't expect that ending at all and this really was written well! I love this story.
Mr. 16384 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Oh man, that was wonderfully twisted. Got thrown for a loop three times trying to figure out what the Triad really was while I was reading.
Silver Saxophone chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
This was really great. Please make another Striaton Trio fanfic sometime!
terracannon876 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Actually, now that I think about it, do you have any plans to write a fic on how the Triad-trio will go on after Ghetis' defeat? :D
terracannon876 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
...So dark, but I'm almost relieved that it was Zoroark and not actually the triplets ;; Not that I would've been too taken aback, but still, somehow the fact that the triplets fought to the end... ... ... OK, this is getting morbid (in a morbid fic, go figure XD)

This was amazingly gory but well-written. A bit too gory for my taste, but I was intrigued enough to keep reading ;) I find it interesting that you wrote from Chili's point of view when Cilan's personality is most fleshed out (thanks to the anime). Is there a reason (other than that he's your favorite, probably)?

Also, side question. I never knew about this theory! I mean, it's basically been disproven, true, but it's still fascinating. What was the original theory, in general? :D

Thanks for the fic!
Glaceon Mage chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
How'd I not notice the update? Sigh...
Nah, it isn't a big stretch. Considering my little sister's Zoroark uses it all the time... Even to attack me on the Multi Train! (By accident)
Hey, morbid endings are fine! If you don't kill Idoun with Roy, Fuuin no Tsurugi ends badly for her... Thankfully Roy is probably going to one-shot her easily...
And yes, it makes sense. It didn't at first, but by the end, you'd elaborated enough it did. And, considering Zoroark have good speed, it makes sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Are you going to make another story about the Striaton Trio?
public enemy no. 5 chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Very lovely collaboration with the B2/W2 plot for this chapter. Nicely done, and I liked the use of the battle fragments. It's strangely poetic and fits in with the Shadow's thoughts perfectly, and captures the unique psychological aspects of this story while mixing it with some blood and gore. The denouement was, I think, a very fresh take on the true personas of the Shadow Triad, and I enjoy the way you placed subtle hints throughout the story (Extrasensory, for example) that led up to the revealing of their identities.
Lovely, dark, and amazing. :)
neophobia chapter 3 . 7/25/2013