Reviews for The Famished
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Wow that was so messed up, I love it. IT WAS SO GOOD. I didn't expect that ending at all and this really was written well! I love this story.
null1024 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Oh man, that was wonderfully twisted. Got thrown for a loop three times trying to figure out what the Triad really was while I was reading.
PartTimeEmo chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
This was really great. Please make another Striaton Trio fanfic sometime!
terracannon876 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Actually, now that I think about it, do you have any plans to write a fic on how the Triad-trio will go on after Ghetis' defeat? :D
terracannon876 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
...So dark, but I'm almost relieved that it was Zoroark and not actually the triplets ;; Not that I would've been too taken aback, but still, somehow the fact that the triplets fought to the end... ... ... OK, this is getting morbid (in a morbid fic, go figure XD)

This was amazingly gory but well-written. A bit too gory for my taste, but I was intrigued enough to keep reading ;) I find it interesting that you wrote from Chili's point of view when Cilan's personality is most fleshed out (thanks to the anime). Is there a reason (other than that he's your favorite, probably)?

Also, side question. I never knew about this theory! I mean, it's basically been disproven, true, but it's still fascinating. What was the original theory, in general? :D

Thanks for the fic!
Glaceon Mage chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
How'd I not notice the update? Sigh...
Nah, it isn't a big stretch. Considering my little sister's Zoroark uses it all the time... Even to attack me on the Multi Train! (By accident)
Hey, morbid endings are fine! If you don't kill Idoun with Roy, Fuuin no Tsurugi ends badly for her... Thankfully Roy is probably going to one-shot her easily...
And yes, it makes sense. It didn't at first, but by the end, you'd elaborated enough it did. And, considering Zoroark have good speed, it makes sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Are you going to make another story about the Striaton Trio?
godrobe chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Very lovely collaboration with the B2/W2 plot for this chapter. Nicely done, and I liked the use of the battle fragments. It's strangely poetic and fits in with the Shadow's thoughts perfectly, and captures the unique psychological aspects of this story while mixing it with some blood and gore. The denouement was, I think, a very fresh take on the true personas of the Shadow Triad, and I enjoy the way you placed subtle hints throughout the story (Extrasensory, for example) that led up to the revealing of their identities.
Lovely, dark, and amazing. :)
MyCasketBetterBeBlack chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Why did you make my favorite Pokémon evil? *sobs*
Anyways! That was extremely well written! *hugs*
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Oooh turn Chili evil.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
update!
godrobe chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
This really takes 'facing your inner demons' to a whole new level. It's interesting to see how the relationship continues to deteriorate and mistrust festers as their Shadow personas begin taking over more and more, while Chili's painful migraines increase in severity with the escalating level of activity. And at the end, when the Triad seems to manifest as separate, physical entities and they prepare to face off with the Trio... it's very suspenseful. :)
I also enjoyed the conflict about continuing the restaurant business or devoting their time only to battling, which stems from the Castle incident and their own desire to get on better terms with the other Gym Leaders and not be seen as incompetent. Maybe a desire for betterment, sycophantism, or an inferiority complex, I'm not sure.
with-stars-in-my-eyes chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Dark and disturbing and intresting. I'm eager to read on for more.
Glaceon Mage chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
First question, It was good. Second, it probably would have been, had I been listening to, say, Shadow Temple instead of Birth of the Holy Knight or the Mother 3 Love Theme. Third, yes it does, for this story, they don't get any real backstory in-game, so it's pretty easy to give them whatever backstory is necessary. Fourth, they annoyed me quite a bit in-game, but they are very well-characterized here, so I warmed up to them a bit. Final question, No, no you don't.
There was a few strange wordings, and one paragraph had two statements in parentheses that were basically saying the same thing, so it was a bit redundant. Pretty good besides those small complaints.
Skyress8619 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Awesome story! Now I give more sympathy to the Striaton trio and food XD and yes it was chilling and it was really good! The past about the triplets made complete sense and I kind of found it a little weird how the Shadows got more gentle towards the end but that was alright I guess. And no you don't ask too many questions! You're only going to get reassured that people like your story if you ask the questions. The Memory Link flashback of Cress, Cilan and Chili facing the Shadow Triad when they appear is what's in my mind. According to the Memory Link flashback the Striaton trio lost and then they closed down their gym so that they could train. I think they're going to win all at once which meant that they were all at equal strength XD Again awesome story and keep up the good work!