Reviews for The Missing Melody
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 4/7
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I just recorded this into my iPod. I wanted to listen to this earlier. So, I decided to tell it to myself out loud while I recorded. Now, I can travel anywhere and whenever I want to listen to one of my favorite stories that's sonamy, I can just listen to the recording. Thank you for making an awesome love story! Bye Lauren! Talk to you later!
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I AM IN LOVE! With this story of course. I don't how to describe how much I'm loving this! I love this story so flipping much! This is my favorite so far from you! And don't worry, I rush into things a ton! I can't slow my sonamy stories down enough to satisfy me. Hopefully soon, mom will let me get a FanFiction. My addiction is to write (which is all about Sonic) and I want to be an author. I can not WAIT to read this again some time in life! I love all the love in it. But I love love stories so of course I'm in love with this! I'm totally reading another one tomorrow. I can't do it tonight because this iPad is about to die and I can't get onto computer. Ttyl, Lauren! Bye!
Mrs.Styles349 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Ahhhhhhh! I love how you write! Im dying of cuteness! /
turbulentDreamboat chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
oh no! ROLE REVERSAL! kyaa! sooooooo adorable!
The Hidden Flare chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This was pretty good and kinda cute. I don't think you rushed it to much. The pair of OCs encountering Sonic like that is hilarious. I think this was a pretty good fic. Although it does feel a little to OOC at the end but it didn't ruin it for me.

I'll give you an 8.5 out of 10 nice work. Thank you and good luck with your work.

The Hidden Flare
Shadowscast214 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
AAAHHAHAHAHAHA! Poor Sonic! XD he has bad luck avoiding that couple! You kick ass with your stories, you know that?! Romantic AND hilarious at the same time! I especially like how you had him rub his hands together & snickering at the thought of following her! Thank you!
Chaotic Reflections chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This story was so freaking beautiful and sweet! I feel like I have a cavity lol. Seriously though, this story gets two thumbs-ups from me. I mean, I don't even know what to say about this. It was so beautifully written, it just about tears to my eyes it was so good. This story was the shit, and I commend you for writing this. Awesome job.
Sebastain Michaelis chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
AMAZING
Jacob Prower chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
First off, i would just like to say. This was an amazing story. I loved it! I know i keep saying that, but its true. All of your stories i have read so far have been so... incredible. I especially liked the part where sonic kept on running into that couple, very funny. XD
I hope that you post more stories like this one. And i await the next story that you have to offer.

Sincerely, Jacob Prower
ChristianHedgie chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Sonic loves Amy so much more than he realizes!

You definitely accomplished what you were going for! Great job!
SecretFlowerChild chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Welcome back, even if I have no clue who you are!
I'm kinda new myself... but hey, welcoming back.
This story was very cute and fluffy.
It didn't seem pushed too fast and poor creepy Sonic.
Please continue your fine work, I look forward to reading it. :)
starfiction123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
are u serious. making this frickin masterpiece. i have waited sooo long for perfection like this. it was perfect. s rank to the core! i loved every bit. little to no grammar mishaps. i was laughin my butt off at the couple who thought sonic was crazy i was in awe at the falling in love process and detail that was not rushed but perfect! i loved every moment and the quote of the thorns got me. this was sonamy perfection my friend. beyond a job well done. im putting it in sonic grade terms S rank to the highest degree. well done.
Just me chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Honestly I think that was really good. You didn't rush to much into sonic falling in love with Amy. Also I like how you didn't use the cliche thing of using shadow as Amy's friend. It's nice to see something a little different. If I could remember my account, I would have favorited this story