Reviews for The Lion Sleeps: A Tribute to Simba
Daniel chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Excellent one-shot.
The progression of Simba's life and his feelings was put forth very well. From guilt of his father's death, to his newfound confidence in himself and his new subject's confidence in him also, the birth of Kiara, having fun with grandchildren, and his final moments on earth. Very well done.

Perhaps the Kings helped Simba in his final Journey to where he could finally rest and join them.
mimoo01 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Whoa! You're such a talented writer! I truly live your work. This one shot was wonderful. I liked how Simba's age progressed. The song was perfect when he rested is head on the jungle. It was interesting how he said good bye to Kiara and her family.
I loved the story?
queenlionesses chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Lovely oneshot. It is crazzy to think how much, yet so little we know of Simba's life. It takes true tallent to make a emotionally satisfying oneshot, and you have done just that. Keep up the good work, and don't be affaid to create more. I can only imagine how hard it must be to contain the plots you have planed for the latter books until the one you are writting is done.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was great.

Given the violent nature of the wild it is much more likely for a Lion to be killed defending his Pride or in a hunting accident, if anyone deserved to die with dignity and utterly at peace it's Simba.

All your one shots of him are great to read, they really chart out his struggles and triumphs and all the while show a different level.

He's earned his rest.
KovuandKiara chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh my god I almosted Cryed it was amazing
Simbaanaya chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
i love it so much!simba is my favorite out of every disney charaacter.
Milamber chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was good! Seriously, nice job ;) Hope to see more stories from you, as Simba is also my favorite character!
ItDoesntMatterNow95 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is very well done!

It was really emotional and the song helped a lot.

All in all, a very interesting idea that you were able to pull off gorgeously.

Good work!
yeti1995 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wonderful work! This one-shot pretty much paints the whole picture, describes every emotion, positive and negative, and brings out a few sides of Simba that aren't clearly noticeable... Very insightful!

I just loved Simba's fatherly moment, when Kiara was born.. That part was truly beautiful! Simba is always shown by a lot of authors as a little to protective, but you've done really well to portray him as a loving, caring father, which he is :P ...

And the story.. Lol.. That is the Simba we all know! XD The end was nice, I really like the fact that he finally became just Simba... Oh and these little tributes might seem abstract, but they certainly aren't meaningless... Far from it! And again, great work on the song; a lot of people use this song in their stories, but you've used it really well to make it suit your style perfectly... Brilliant work! I love this tribute series, and it is quite evident to a reader that this one-shot came straight from the heart... Very nice stuff, keep going! :)
ILoveTama chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Awwww that was beautiful!

I love how you summerized (Sp) all of the events. It was short yet covered everything.

The song was great too. One of my faves :)

This is really beautiful. R.I.P Simba and Nala :'(