Reviews for A Tramp's Past
Good Story : )
EmergencyFan24 chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Nicely written,and a good start to a story. Please add more to it for me to read.
QueenDivaReba chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I loved that. I read two stories about Tramp's past so far, but they both were just him talking. I just expected al least one to be like a flashback or something, but so far, this one was the best.
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I really loved this!
Tamie Kwist chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Again, a nice summary of past events. Interesting pup names too... I think it might be helpful if you kept all of Tramp's dialogue in quotes. I got confused the first few paragraphs of his "storytelling"...
Transformers 0 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
YES! Thumbs up! :D
AshWolf Forever chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
First off, thank you for doing this. It’s a pretty neat story and I like the “Old Dodge” name use. Makes me think of Dodger. Given that you’ve never seen Scamp’s Adventure you did very well with the canon too. And sorry about "Home Is Where the Heart Is": I really enjoyed it. Tramp is spot on and its very sweet. Stupid button whent before I could.
LoveLikeElena chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Hey Jane! This story was really awesome! I could hear everyone as though it was an extention of the second movie! I really enjoyed it! I'm not sure if you like Aladdin, but if you want, feel free to check out my stories. I also write TLM ones as well!
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Aww! I re-watched "Lady and the Tramp" and when Tramp talks about the baby messing up someone's life, I always got the feeling that that's what happened to him. Wonderful story, that is both meaningful and fluffy at the same time.
manuelmusical14 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Pretty good story. Thank you. Arashi wolf princess has a story of Tramps past too