Reviews for The Seer
More?
User144 chapter 1 . 8/13/2018
Madame macabre original story
Broccoli chapter 5 . 4/24/2018
That-One-Rainbow-Rose is genius! It ain't called The Seer for nothing! gonna have a story about a seer if they don't have visions and flashes and stuff!
Broccoli chapter 4 . 4/24/2018
*walks up to stage* *ahem* Jeff's family is a cactus because he is a tota k. *claps sound throughout audience* *standing ovation* *nods head respectfully* *sits down* *gets medal*
Broccoli chapter 3 . 4/24/2018
Yes henlo this is good. I've read the comic and the the boobs were too point so thank you for making it in story form. Also who tf says "Oh dear!" when they are about to be mutilated? It's like saying "WHOOPS" when dumbledore died. Anyway, I love ya story, I don't really care if you update or not, have a good day, from ya friend, Broccoli
Matt chapter 5 . 5/19/2017
Sorry, about my whining to continue this story, it's just it seemed very neat and amazing. I'll wait for you to start back up on it again or redo it like I think That One Rainbow Rose suggested. I didn't review for so long because I needed to get out my anger(that and I had some shows which I like to watch).
That-One-Rainbow-Rose chapter 5 . 10/19/2016
Woah. I'm so honoured that you're actually listening to my idea. I'm really looking forward to see how this will turn outa,
anonymous chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
The Matt guy IS a real douche, i have read almost 20 fanfics that has a chapter dedicated to how he is one of the worst... Any way... HAIII
That-One-Rainbow-Rose chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
I'm sure you can do something with the story! It would be refreshing, something different. Just using the story with Percy is a bit boring, considering you just change the name and a bit of the dialogue with Percy. Maybe you can somehow incorporate more of the Percy Jackson series. Maybe he could be stuck in so,e sort of alternate dimension, and he starts getting flashes about monsters and gods...
Dr.Bartholomew.J.Tucker chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
Hmm... You humans are quite a strange bunch. While I enjoy writing as much as the next transsentient being, I do not understand why you would threaten someone of whom you have no clue. This Matt pest could easily be someone who ah... has a short fuse shall we say. However, I am not defending you Matt. You need to learn patience.

Also, a faceless friend of mine is very confused as to where you recieve your information. I, and a certain video game fanatic, nave both attempted to explain to him the human nature of creating stories. It is quite amusing to see him like this.

I am become Death, Destroyer of Worlds.

Marethyu
Matt chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I really don't see what's so great about what Percy became.
ReadALLTheBooks chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
This is good. I want more!

But it's been almost 2 YEARS since you've updated...

U r gona mak mi cri.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I apologize for the fellow anonymous reviewer, Matt. He's being quite rude, how asking for updates is wrong. Plus, if he says "stop updating" then says "update loser", he's wierd.

.. However, I do hope you update soon.
Matt chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Hey loser update already!
Sparky's-Girl chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Holy Schist.
Slenderman scared the Tartarus out of me.
Can you add Annabeth? Or maybe any of the other characters? Even if they come in for one chapter, they would be awesome Cameos!
Also, I would make a note in the summary that says: Rated T for language.