Reviews for Spock? We're Not on Vulcan Anymore
LogicalAquarius chapter 8 . 4/29
This was wonderful. I love this last chapter as it makes so much sense. I especially loved and enjoyed the picture you left us with. You're a brilliant author and writer. This is a favorite story of mine. I am sure I will return to it again and again. Cheers and ta!:)
dramajunkie3066 chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
I love this! it was exciting and heart warming thank you for the amazing story!
Warrior717 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I can't tell you how happy I am that I found this story. I had hoped that i would find a hypothermia fic that was strictly friendship (no slash), and you did a fantastic job! You kept everyone in character, and admist the severity of their situation, you managed to integrate some humor. I love the friendship between Jim, Spock, and McCoy, and you captured the essence of these characters, and what makes them all so endearing, beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing this! :)
PrayerGirl chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
This was a cute ending!
sassyfriend chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
Please write more stories like this!
sassyfriend chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Love the friendship in this
sassyfriend chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
I don't see it as ooc at all. I think they had a pretty good ideal! :) If I was a Vulcan and I was freezing to death it would be heck with my pride I'm gonna stay alieve :)
sassyfriend chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
I like when they use the phasers to warm rocks up that would been very useful right now in this weather we're having
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I really like this alot
wotumba1 chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
love this story!
MissSexyRain chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
I enjoyed all the fluff very much :)
Beawolf's Pen chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Well this was really sweet. A cuddle fic that can be seen as platonic or anything really.
AngelPanda3 chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
They fell asleep playing chess! Makes me wonder who fell asleep first...
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Sneaky Jim, trying to win while Spock can't pay attention!
Irene34 chapter 8 . 10/6/2013