Reviews for Spock? We're Not on Vulcan Anymore
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
Awww, perfect :)
TheRedScreech chapter 8 . 11/13/2016
This is adorable! Thank you for writing! I love getting into Spock's repressed emotions, and Jim's terror of failing was spot-on! Brilliantly done and too cute that moment at the end with Bones.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
This was fantastic!
KayMoon24 chapter 8 . 8/16/2016
The BEST and cutest ending. I feel like Bones is the omnipresent character that always, always catching Jim and Spock in awkward, undeniably emotionally, and super cute situations, like them falling asleep playing chess. So, so perfect. Oh Bones, you insufferable bastard...you know you like it. Thank you for yet another piece of wonderful work!
KayMoon24 chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
That's right! Bones given out the real, OG, advice! Just lovely. "Spones" is the name of the Spock and Bones pairing? Interesting idea, although I personally can't really see it working...Hell, is Bones even "open" enough to allow a romantic relationship? Maybe when he's drinking...
KayMoon24 chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
Bones is absolutely my favourite character, so I was thrilled when he finally popped up in this work. Wonderful job. I just love your writing. Sorry if I'm fangirling a little too much over here.
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Hypothermia fics are the BEST fics. Making characters cuddle is one thing, but when you layer it and add emotional drama as you do? Perfection. c:
KayMoon24 chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
You write such funny, in character, and in-depth stories! I love the pacing for this one. I can't imagine the adorable, yet terrible coldness that has to take place to get those two to finally hug.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 9/18/2015
Great ending, loved the chess bit
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
I loved how McCoy was a therapist both of them, they always undervalue themselves. He can always lend some perspective too.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
Nice chapter, I like the hand grab
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
Wow, loved their reactions when they heard the other's thoughts. They are destined to be friends and balance each other out. I love how they always surprise one another. But spock is wrong, they are not expendable at all
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 9/18/2015
I was wondering when they would resort to that, I bet Spock will argue that his actions were "logical" in order to both to survive. I like Kirk's thoughts during the process too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
Spock is brilliant
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
Nice details with Spock, I was wondering since Vulcan was so hot. I like his thoughts about dying and death, definitely show his willingness to experience feelings more