Reviews for Strangers With Familiar Faces
HecatonchiresLM chapter 10 . 2/27/2008
Cute and fun. Seems abandoned tho
Mac chapter 10 . 4/30/2006
This is funny as all heck. You ever going to finish it?
Lou chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
Ach! I can't believe it ends!

Oh, and I was SO into this story! ...Uhh, okay, I, like, JUST NOW got into it...but enough with the details.

I'm particularly interested in with the Kouga-plot. Or whatever it is. Hehe. It's really interesting...though I'm not sure how well it was played out when you introduced it. (I assumed there would be more drama; I was kinda at a point where I was both relieved and disapointed.)

Kikyou, Sesshoumaru, perv-Houjou...and EVERYONE have been great. I'm lovin' it.
luckyducky7too chapter 10 . 2/24/2006
Nice l337. Personally, I can't write it, but I can read it pretty well. I like the whole meeting the reincarnations plot. However, this is the first Inuyasha fanfic I've read with that plot. Please continue this story! Though I'm very convinced you will, seeing as how long it's been you DID last update.
Colormyworld chapter 10 . 2/22/2006
I LOVE this story. I think that although the plotline is done often, you've actually made it very interesting. It's been three years, but it goes on story alert and favorite stories anyway :D
Raspberry-Moko chapter 10 . 12/22/2005
wut kind of f*g psycho story is this? ... and yet... i LIKE it! AGH! ... oh well... great job... update soon i hope...
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 10 . 11/28/2005
that is alot! 63kid? pls tell me if u update, my email is and my name is NOT joyce, it's Rebecca