Reviews for Tell Me (Is This Fair?)
yukio87 chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
please keep writing and give it an end...please
zekeschance chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
This just made me want to cry. Love stories about that time frame. And you did an excellent job with it. You nailed it with Sam always so forgiving to everyone and willing to always see the good in everyone. That's what makes Sam, Sam. Thanks!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Good story.
judyann chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Oh wow loved it that was a great prompt and great story!
Shannanigans chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
These are great! I'm a hurt Sam junkie too. I read that I can still get a prompt in under the deadline.

Sam's a big guy. He's captured for one reason or another and his captors need to keep him weak whether with drugs or lack of food. When Dean finds him, he's in a terrible state and must rely on him for almost everything.

Thanks so much! Looking forward to more.
murphy9202 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
I liked this chapter. I thought you did a good job.
mandancie chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
this was really good! :) I really loved this chapter! :)
sylvia37 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Thanks. That was great. I didn't mind waiting...
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Very good story. I wish they'd really bring it back.
sylvia37 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Very nice. Just from listening to the panel from CC this past weekend, it doesn't sound like we're going to get a look at Sam's room, so I like everyone's interpretations. And I'm being patient...
Miuda22 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Well that was freakin brilliant! I loved it! Thanks for writing such a great chapter for my prompt. Looking forward to the next installment. :-)
murphy9202 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
I really liked this chapter. You did a great job. Glad you are updating this story again. Looking forward to reading more chapters.
Lucydolly22 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Hey could you do a fic with De-aged Dean with his adult mind in-tact. Sam is hurt looking after him and Dean tries to look after Sam despite his size. Sam refuses with the usual "i'm fine" and Dean spikes his drink and looks after him anyway, proving he is still the big brother. Sam is annoyed but grudgingly accepts. Humor, brotherly love, general banter :P
olegnAiDociN chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
My prompt is... teenchester Sammy, on the bus home from school. The bus crashes, maybe Dean to-the-rescue, a little heroic Sam helping the other kids. Do with it whatever you want!
allie1207 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
i have some idea for prompt: it's happen in stanford Sam is hurt trying to save someone and Dean come to see him