Reviews for Complicated
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I too wanna see that Damon...
Great oneshot!
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Very good! I'd definitely like to see that Damon too. Hopefully it won't take 50 years to happen, though ... lol. ;)
Don't Tear me Down chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I sudenly ship those two toger! why do you nt write longer stories! I wish you did
Klefaroline chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
love it!
TeamRipperStefan chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
great! write more ;)
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Ohmygosh! You dedicated it to me! That made me so utterly happy, I cannot even express. Thank you! :)

I really liked this! I love the concept that Caroline truly loved him, without the compulsion, but he was too self-absorbed to even recognize it. And to have loved someone and to have them treated you that way. Yikes. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's apathy. And Caroline is anything but apathetic to Damon.

I, too, very much want to see a Damon that doesn't need a woman to be happy! Honestly, that makes A LOT of sense that that is the only time in which he'll be "ready" for Caroline. That's not to say that their love wouldn't be strong and passionate, but I like to think it'd be a little healthier for him. I think Caroline has managed that with Tyler, as it is a relationship she began for her needs, and they treat each other as equals, but it's not something Damon has ever had.

So you should give all of us that Damon! :)

Thank you for writing this, and I hope to see much more from you!
LuPeters chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hate Caroline! Hahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha love u bb girl ;)
xtx2000 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
wow...short

but great :)

I wish there were more stories of those 2 like this.
BeautifulStrongFullOfLight chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
nice job!
love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I wanna see that Damon too! I also wanna see a Caroline that don't need a man to be happy. She's badass on her own for fuck sake. She should explore the world on her own and embrace her vampire side. She has eternity and could do whatever she wants. She needs to ditch Tyler cause he is not enough for her anymore. She also needs to stop doing shit for Elena and everyone else. She should put herself first for once.
DamonLover86 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I love this. I really wish Damon would get over Elena and find someone who loves only him and not his bro too. -_-
choices chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
he doesn't seem to need a woman to be happy, he seems to need a doppelganger to be happy. he just refuses to try with anyone else because he's determined to be loved by the doppelganger. the writers made damon so pathetic when his character could have been so awesome.
great job though! you write really well!
StelenaNeverDies chapter 1 . 7/2/2013