Reviews for The Legend Of The Emerald Eyed Black Fawn
Mentathial chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
nice!
Amazing in fact, and the part where Harry speaks of goodbyes actually made me cry.
It was beautiful and update soon.
MrsH chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
Interesting story - too bad there was no ending. I was enjoying it.
CatBludger3903 chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Very interesting..
friedriceforlife chapter 8 . 5/31/2016
This is a great story with a unique idea that I hope to see more of!
atmiller666 chapter 8 . 5/30/2016
This has been a fun AU read. I hope you continue with it. Maybe fast forwarding through some of the tedium of teaching a 5 year old the basics of being human and focusing on the highlights that make this Harry different and new 2ould help move the story along. Thanks!
Winne Grimm chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
This is an excellent story so far. Not to be night picky, but in the last chapter you depicted Remy's flowing over frost but in this he arrived after Sirius.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
When they canceled Harry animagis form you should have had it cancel Rita Skeeters as well. having her sxent to Azkaban for not being registered.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
How, how dare you say that about my beloved...MARSHMALLOWS. I will force myself to finsh reading but don't call my marshmallows evil again or I will have to wish the Stay-puff marshmallow man on you.
V. L. Crawford chapter 8 . 3/23/2016
Great story
EpilogueLover chapter 8 . 3/20/2016
Nice place for an ending.
Nanchih chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
Peas are DEFINITELY evil!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 6 . 3/19/2016
"Las Vegas", not "Los Vegas".
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 3/19/2016
Latin for sleep is dormi, not sleeprious.

Even Dumbledore can't Apparate inside Hogwarts.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 3 . 3/19/2016
"Do tell me, when did you to discover you'll both gay?" Really? That's the best stab you can take at forming a grammatically correct English sentence? That's atrocious. It might lead one to suspect that English is not your native language, yet your profile says you're Australian, so no excuses.

"We're not gay", not "Where not gay". And the next "Where" should be "We're" too.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
"Show you where", not "show you we're".