Reviews for The Legend Of The Emerald Eyed Black Fawn
friedriceforlife chapter 8 . 5/31
This is a great story with a unique idea that I hope to see more of!
atmiller666 chapter 8 . 5/30
This has been a fun AU read. I hope you continue with it. Maybe fast forwarding through some of the tedium of teaching a 5 year old the basics of being human and focusing on the highlights that make this Harry different and new 2ould help move the story along. Thanks!
Winne Grimm chapter 4 . 4/11
This is an excellent story so far. Not to be night picky, but in the last chapter you depicted Remy's flowing over frost but in this he arrived after Sirius.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 3 . 4/2
When they canceled Harry animagis form you should have had it cancel Rita Skeeters as well. having her sxent to Azkaban for not being registered.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 1 . 4/2
How, how dare you say that about my beloved...MARSHMALLOWS. I will force myself to finsh reading but don't call my marshmallows evil again or I will have to wish the Stay-puff marshmallow man on you.
V. L. Crawford chapter 8 . 3/23
Great story
EpilogueLover chapter 8 . 3/20
Nice place for an ending.
Nanchih chapter 2 . 3/20
Peas are DEFINITELY evil!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 6 . 3/19
"Las Vegas", not "Los Vegas".
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 3/19
Latin for sleep is dormi, not sleeprious.

Even Dumbledore can't Apparate inside Hogwarts.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 3 . 3/19
"Do tell me, when did you to discover you'll both gay?" Really? That's the best stab you can take at forming a grammatically correct English sentence? That's atrocious. It might lead one to suspect that English is not your native language, yet your profile says you're Australian, so no excuses.

"We're not gay", not "Where not gay". And the next "Where" should be "We're" too.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 2 . 3/19
"Show you where", not "show you we're".
First I love your what if story, it's very different !

Next it's very, very, very cute !

The Crimson Mage.
P.S: I'll keep an eye out for more of your work in the future !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Ocs are evil
OtherTales21 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Wow! Excellent first chapter! It's not too long but sets up the characters and the story really well. Like Sirius, I was already in suspense to hear the lady talk about the legend. Sirius was very much in character and overall, this is is off to a strong start.