Reviews for A New Technology
This is sooo cool abd awesome update soon please!
This seems like the most interesting soul eater au I've seen in a while :) I'm really excited for you to continue with it. Please update quickly!
DauntlessSoul chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I noticed it's been awhile since you posted on this story, but is there any chance you'll be continuing it? I really loved it. It's also something I've never seen before. I want more of it. Ya know?
Fan-Girl-Lover chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
cool story can u make more chapters i live it so far
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is amazing! I hadn't seen the video until you talked about it and even then I'm still fascinated! I love your take to it. The main thing is the mans reactions and the way you portrayed him!
ShardaeCarmody chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is amazing! You're writing skills are awesome and this is a wonderful idea! Can't wait to see what happens next. I'm also kinda wondering if we're going to find out who that voice was.. Anyway, keep up the great work! :)
im-micheala chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Ooooo. This sounds really interesting. Keep it up! :)
miyuki-miura798 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is really interesting... I can't wait to read more and see where you take this. Update soon!
Raventink chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Well... This is the fist time I've read something like this, and I'm more than impressed. I like the originality of the idea, and I can't wait to see what you do with this. Thank you for writing and please update soon!
Raventink