Reviews for A New Technology
Slashley chapter 1 . 1/6
So I think I've read all of your Soul Eater fics at this point, haha. Your writing is wonderful, and you have become one of my favorites on . I think the premise of this story is really cool, and I hope that you continue it at some point, because I would love to see the interaction between Maka and Soul in this situation. I was wondering if the man behind the machinery was Stein... Considering he loves his experiments...

Anyway, I love android/robot/cyborg stories, and this one really hit me. It's a great intro. Even if you don't ever continue, it's a great hook. )
AzaleaTea chapter 1 . 1/2
This AU is fantastic, this first chapter is very well written and I'd say that what makes this AU so interesting is it's originality. It'd be awesome if you could continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
This is sooo cool abd awesome update soon please!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
This seems like the most interesting soul eater au I've seen in a while :) I'm really excited for you to continue with it. Please update quickly!
DauntlessSoul chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I noticed it's been awhile since you posted on this story, but is there any chance you'll be continuing it? I really loved it. It's also something I've never seen before. I want more of it. Ya know?
Fan-Girl-Lover chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
cool story can u make more chapters i live it so far
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is amazing! I hadn't seen the video until you talked about it and even then I'm still fascinated! I love your take to it. The main thing is the mans reactions and the way you portrayed him!
ShardaeCarmody chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is amazing! You're writing skills are awesome and this is a wonderful idea! Can't wait to see what happens next. I'm also kinda wondering if we're going to find out who that voice was.. Anyway, keep up the great work! :)
im-micheala chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Ooooo. This sounds really interesting. Keep it up! :)
miyuki-miura798 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is really interesting... I can't wait to read more and see where you take this. Update soon!
Raventink chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Well... This is the fist time I've read something like this, and I'm more than impressed. I like the originality of the idea, and I can't wait to see what you do with this. Thank you for writing and please update soon!
Raventink