Reviews for The Fallen Come Together
Evelyn chapter 19 . 2/8
BRAVO!
kkolmakov chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
That was an amazing story! Perfectly written, wonderful plot, and a very convincing Thorin :) Just what we all want for our King Under the Mountain! Keep up the good work :)
Dulinneth Elennaur chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
Sniffle. *tears run down face* That was beautiful. Hail Thorin, son of Thrain, son of Thror, Lord of Erebor, King Under the Mountain! Hail Lily, daughter and last survivor of the House of Winters, Lady of Erebor, Queen Under the Mountain!
together24x3 chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
I love this story!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
love it
The-handprint-onthe-window chapter 19 . 8/29/2013
Oh my durin! That was amazing! Thank you thank you for giving it amazing end!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
This was lovely, I'm happy Thorin and Lily lived an amazing life after all they went through and the fact they passed away together makes their love for each other more beautiful.
heavenssadi chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
bravo! "claps" love this story!
Sparks67 chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
Awesome so sweet:)
CLTex chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
Beautiful, beautiful story..really loved hearing about all of their future..so wonderful...excellent job!
Kassandra85 chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
OMG that is such a beautiful end! It brought tears to my eyes...
great job!
RALover89 chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
Just found this gem of a story right before you posted this final chapter. Luckily, I managed to catch up in time. This was so beautiful! And I'm not too proud to admit I cried. Thank you so, so much for such a wonderful story :)
kandula chapter 16 . 8/16/2013
Oh dear,this is exciting, please hurry and update
The-handprint-onthe-window chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
What a great story! Are you thinking about adding a epiclogue?
FanFicGirl10 chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
This was a delicious chapter ;) I'm happy Erebor is getting back tp it's former glory and that the Thorin will finally take his rightful place as king of the mountain. Love it, Update Soon!