Reviews for The Fallen Come Together
CLTex chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
Wonderful chapter...love them being reunited the 'proper' way lol..cant wait for more!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
Yay! I'm so happy Thorin and Lily made up and had their baby. Although i wanted a boy, but nontheless a princess will melt Thorin's heart :) Awesome, Update Soon!
CLTex chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
So I just read this story in one sitting..I love it! So happy theyre all together again, and he was their to bring his little girl into the world!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 16 . 8/16/2013
Well Thorin is just being a very selfish egotistical s.o.b. I hope he remembers the one person that was there for Thorin when he needed help, his Lily, before it's to late. Update Soon!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
This broke my heart, i just know Thorin is going to hate her. And i do not like that Thranduil is touching Lily, even if its a harmless touch.
belladu57 chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
Very good
The-handprint-onthe-window chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
Please dont kill thorin or ruin the relationship between them...so many other fanfictions end badly...
FanFicGirl10 chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Well I'm glad Thranduil is not evil and has Elrond explain his motives to Lily. It just makes me sad that Thorin will "hate" her in the future for staying with the elves especially Thranduil but maybe thay will be the only way to save himself. Update Soon!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
I don't like thay you're making Thranduil evil, he's not he's just very pompous and proud of himself. I hope Lily finds away out maybe Legolas and Tauriel help her escape. Update Soon!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
I'm happy she came back and they finally got married :) Good chapter, Update Soon!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
I'm sad Lily was sent back but I do agree that's what's best for her, the baby, and the company.
FanFicGirl10 chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
That was intense. Ugh Thorin he's such a stick in the mud sometimes. I thought about Lily having a girl just to spite Thorin but i really would live it if she has a boy. So is Lily staying or going back to Rivendell? Update Soon!
Kassandra85 chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Is that a marriage proposal during sex?
A great new chapter, please update soon!
Can't imagine that she would really go back to rivendell though - lol
I wouldn't.
FanFicGirl10 chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Wow! That was beautiful ;) Update Soon!
skydancerstormy chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Holy, holy :-D That was one awesome chapter and so hot :)
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »