Reviews for The Fallen Come Together
Deception is Decepticon chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Well...that escalated quickly
FanFicGirl10 chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
You had me worried for a while there but I'm glad the eagles saved her. I'm happy Lily and Thorin are happy. Update Soon!
skydancerstormy chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
Gosh that was again such a great and SEXY chapter! Wonderfully written, my dear! :)
FanFicGirl10 chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
No poor Lily i hope she lets Thorin help her. Stupid goblin king! I hope nothing happened to the baby. Oh one more thing it's spelled Bilbo not Bilbbo. Update Soon!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Well that was sad, bit I'm happy Lily survived she is a badass. At least Thorin is there to keep her safe for the rest of their lives. Update Soon!
skydancerstormy chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Wow, such a tragic story of her family :(
And now it all makes sense with the spiders, I guess I might have nightmares as well after experiencing such a horrific thing!

But am happy to see that Thorin would do anything to protect her and that she feels safe with him!

Great chapter again! :)
FanFicGirl10 chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
I knew it a baby! And nor jusy any baby a Thorin Oakenshield baby. I'm so happy but i do not like that Lily will have to stay behind even thought that's what's best for the baby and her. Love the smut ;) Update Soon!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Oh no poor Lily but I'm glad Thorin put his stubborness away and agreed to go to Rivendell to help his Lily :)
skydancerstormy chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
That was a very intense chapter! Very well written! :)
I like how much Thorin cares about Lily and now am very curious to read more about her past and the spiders ;)
FanFicGirl10 chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Aww so happy they made up, it was very sweet although it does make me think Lily could possibly get pregnant. Love it, Update Soon!
skydancerstormy chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Gosh, I love your story so much! It's amusing and sexy! :)
FanFicGirl10 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I knew it there was so much sexual tension between them but I'm sad that they both didn't open up to each other afterwards. I blame Thorin for assuming she didn't approve. So much tension to come, Update Soon!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I like Lily and hopefully she will join them on the quest soon. And Thorin oh he should now better that's not how one treats a lady.
skydancerstormy chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
phew that was...hot! ;)
Hopefully they will soon find out about their true feelings for each other!
I really like this story! Keep it updated!
skydancerstormy chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
very interesting start :) can't wait to read more about Lily and of course her interaction with Thorin I sense a lot of tension :)
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3