Reviews for The Story of Emily Stark
I've been following this story for the last 2 years and I'm honestly in tears I love this story and everything about it so thank you for creating it and making it part of my life !
BooksAreMyLife28 chapter 1 . 7/2
I am sad to see this story end, but I am excited to see how you continue in the next story.
Look-for-the-miracles chapter 298 . 7/2
I'll be sad when this ends. But we'll have the next generation fic(s) to look forward to, right?

I always enjoy reading the next chapter of this. It's brilliant, and always makes me laugh.
Guestt chapter 292 . 6/14
I loved reading their relationship develop into now being each other's fiancés
I am freaking out! So happy/sad
Anonymous chapter 291 . 6/6
Don't know if you got my suggestion but I would like it if you wrote a chapter with Emily and Daniel watching the Disney's 2017 remake of Beauty & the Beast. It would've been nice if they could've seen it in theaters but it's already out on DVD here in the United States.
i liked your story i have an idea for them so please consider it why don't you make them go for a vacation as happy end and do it like locked up in Victorious and i love so much Emily's charechter and thank you
Elisha Silverpine chapter 290 . 5/26
project: next generation then?
Random reviewer chapter 55 . 5/21
Nicely written and I like it! A true Romanoff.
Random Reviewer chapter 51 . 5/21
Clever title. And I have to agree on the doughnuts.
Wow... I just... This has to be one of your best chapters, author.
The reason was brilliant
One... Photography sounds cool.
Two... That was hilarious.
Three... Awkward...
Random Reviewer chapter 17 . 5/19
Can't say that I don't despise spiders, but I do like the occasional stroll in the woods. My canoeing days however, are over since before the even started properly, because a group of asses made our boat start to topple and then my boat mate finished the job. I don't have an aversion to water, but this just wasn't acceptable.
Random Reviewer chapter 11 . 5/19
*Shakes head* Unbelievably, Xavier.