Reviews for The Story of Emily Stark
RYJAN chapter 50 . 6/11
Really cool that you got them to sing together like that, you should do a Story where there's Karaoke Night at the Avengers Tower (Guardians of the Galaxy included) and Natasha & Hope should sing Take a Hint together !
RYJAN chapter 1 . 5/16
I definitely see Emma Stone as their Daughter, either her or iCarly star Jennette McCurdy. But if they had a son together he should be played by David Henrie !
completelyBOOKed chapter 26 . 4/23
You completely changed my view on kid movies. I love my new memories.
completelyBOOKed chapter 283 . 3/25
Oh my god I got the “‘i can’t wing things,’ Daniel says. ‘Sure you can,’ i tell him ‘you just got to wing it.’”
completelyBOOKed chapter 123 . 3/24
You as a writer make me want to cry.
You are just so freaking good at writing sad and sweet moments.
I am literally bawling my eyes out because of how sweet it is.
completelyBOOKed chapter 68 . 3/24
Yeah, Poor Daniel
OMG I LOVE THIS BOOK!
completelyBOOKed chapter 41 . 3/24
No. No!? NO!? NOOOOOOOOO!?
completelyBOOKed chapter 30 . 3/24
I also completely hate the snow.
Guest chapter 299 . 7/3/2017
I've been following this story for the last 2 years and I'm honestly in tears I love this story and everything about it so thank you for creating it and making it part of my life !
BooksAreMyLife28 chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
I am sad to see this story end, but I am excited to see how you continue in the next story.
Look-for-the-miracles chapter 298 . 7/2/2017
I'll be sad when this ends. But we'll have the next generation fic(s) to look forward to, right?

I always enjoy reading the next chapter of this. It's brilliant, and always makes me laugh.
Guestt chapter 292 . 6/14/2017
I loved reading their relationship develop into now being each other's fiancés
Guest chapter 292 . 6/9/2017
I am freaking out! So happy/sad
Anonymous chapter 291 . 6/6/2017
Don't know if you got my suggestion but I would like it if you wrote a chapter with Emily and Daniel watching the Disney's 2017 remake of Beauty & the Beast. It would've been nice if they could've seen it in theaters but it's already out on DVD here in the United States.
Guest chapter 290 . 5/30/2017
i liked your story i have an idea for them so please consider it why don't you make them go for a vacation as happy end and do it like locked up in Victorious and i love so much Emily's charechter and thank you