Reviews for The Godson of Sirius Black
Anony moose chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
I actually love this a lot
rupou chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Love the way you write!
Hermione-bellatrix-black chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
great story! plz update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Aw, I am loving this story :D I particularly liked Sirius and Remus standing up to Dumbledore :D

Just a small point to correct, but near the beginning of the chapter you said Harry was board, where you should have used bored.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Oh goodness sake are Dumbledore plain stupid or is he just an asshole? I can't really make up my mind about that! Harry is NEVER going back to the Dursleys! I am glad that Harry have Sirius and Remus - and will also have them at school! Couldn't you make them adopt Harry then Dumbledore wouldn't have one word to have say about where Harry stays during the holidays!?

As always my deepest compliments on your story
Lupinesence chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Great chapter, totally wanted to smack Dumbledore ;)
BeautifulHalfBlood chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Excellent! Can you add some of Ron and Hermione? This is a very good story so far!
Lupinesence chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Cool chapter :)
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Oh I love how Sirius and Moony are with Harry! They are a good small family! Moony and Padfoot loves Harry so! And now they don't have to be separated during the year! That is good news indeed! You can't help but feel a tiny bit sour at Dumbledore because he placed Harry with the Dursleys but he couldn't have known but still! I am glad that Harry have Sirius and Moony now! The small Marauder family is now officially back together, all they are missing is James and Lily, maybe some portraits of them could be found in their vault in Gringotts? More please!

As always my deepest compliments on your story
MidnightDarkRose chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
I love how Sirius can finally comfort his godson, though probably not up in the way Sirius would most prefer. Great job!
mischiefmanaged0116 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Absolutely adorable! I loved it!
The Forgetful Bel chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
I'd like to jump on the bandwagon and say that I hope that there's more too. I realize the story sounds rather complete, but your version of Harry's little family is so adorable! Plus I'd like to see how Harry deals with book events when he has Sirius and Remus there to help him. Plus I wouldn't mind seeing more of their family dynamics. To me, the story seems like it's just getting started, so it would be a shame to end it here. :)
sweetoreo33 chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
is there still going to be more? I'm just curious you don't have to if you don't want to write it.
Crazy Cowgirl Cassie chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
This fic made me cry so much, you are a very talented writer.
Solomonblack chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I love this keep it up! I really would like to see this all the way till 4 th year.