Reviews for Lullaby of a Dragon
T.J. Lauren chapter 9 . 4/5/2006
wow, this is really good! please continue!
darkmistwolf1991 chapter 9 . 3/18/2006
Adversaria chapter 9 . 3/17/2006
are you continuing? please do!
The Stitched Ninja chapter 9 . 3/12/2006
I love your story! it's wonderful! Pansy is a wench tho...why can't Draco just face up to it and figure out she's using him? he should go for Harry...heh heh heh! you HAVE to update again soon! PLEASE?
Elfendork chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
AW That's like the cutest thing ever! :) I have to go to sleep and I can't read the rest tonight! :( :( But I'll be back tomorrow! :) yeey! great story!
Amber1 chapter 9 . 2/13/2006
why did you stop :( ?
rAiNwAtEr chapter 9 . 2/13/2006
I absolutely love this story. I love the way you charactorize Draco and Harry. This chapter really moved me. I find myself going crazy for the next chapter. I hope you update as soon as possible!

Wishing you the best,

your fan, rAiNwAtEr
serenia-sd chapter 9 . 1/27/2006
Hey I know this fic is kind of old but I just stumbled with it and I absolutely love it so I was wondering why you never finished it, or if maybe you did but post it somewhere else, cause I really, really, REALLY! Want to read more PLEASE

Thanks bye take care
BloodyMarry chapter 9 . 1/15/2006
I love the story so far. I just love little Harry, he is so cute! I can't wait for you to update!

ePuiChi chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
Please presevere and finish the 15 days of the potion! I implore you!
Not In Use-Please Delete chapter 9 . 12/29/2005
Wow, very interesting story! What an original idea. I'm very sad that the story ended here, I was really looking forward to seeing what happens when Harry grows up! Hopefully you decide to start this story up again, I know many people would be very greatful! Always hopeing for the best, I'll be checking my e-mail for story updates! Maybe 3 years will be enough to get over a writers block! ?

Pixagi chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
The first time I read this had to be in 2003. I couldn't for the life of me tell you where it was I read it, but I can tell you I fell in love with it right there and then. It's been a long time since I first read it and am about to re-read it. The beauty of this story set the standard by which I judge not only the work of others in this fandom, but my own work. It was your stories that made me truly fall in love with Harry Potter fanfiction, not to mention Harry/Draco stories. I hope one day to be able to read the rest of this story as it's one worth seeing to the end.

Best Regards,

Caylin "Pixagi" Webster
Euston chapter 9 . 12/14/2005
Please finish this story!

I wanna know what happens when Harry returns to normal!
Chloe chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I have been waiting on this fiction for a very long time. I don't know if perhaps you died or maybe you have a life outside of the internet that needs constant attention. But it would be very much appreciated if you could suppliment a reason for living for those of us who don't. I will wait on your decision with baited breath.

Thank you very much!
bayb43 chapter 9 . 12/9/2005
It's really a pity you haven't continued this story. It's really very original and well-written. I hope you plan on finishing it, I've really enjoyed it so far. Please do keep writing:)
1,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »