Reviews for Lullaby of a Dragon
Beloved chapter 9 . 4/26/2006
just read all this in one go and its such a great idea!

can't wait for the next installment!
Allison chapter 9 . 4/19/2006
Awesome fic! I see it hasn't been continued for quite some time but I was wondering if you were going to continue it. It's such a unique piece of art and I would love to see what comes of it! I was wondering if you had the rest of the story saved somewhere? *blushes* And if you could send them to me? *blushes* I have read many fics where either Draco or Harry turns into a child and some are just plain stupid. But this one is so... I don't know... different. And I love it! You are a great writer and I would love to see this fic continued and see where it heads! If you would like to email me to let me know my email is Please email me and let me know! You're a great writer and this is a great story and I would hate to see the story go to waste. :D Please email.
Amy chapter 9 . 4/18/2006
I really loved reading your story! It is absolutely brilliant! I would be thrilled if you would finish it, it's a bit disappointing not having a good ending to a good story. Hope you carry on writing. Amy x
phoenix on ice chapter 9 . 4/6/2006
this story is really interesting, i can't wait to see where you take it and how everyone progresses over the next few chapters. are you going to resort harry, is he going to be in slytherin this time? oh i can't wait to find out so please update soon ok?

bye for now

yeoldecrazy1
T.J. Lauren chapter 9 . 4/5/2006
wow, this is really good! please continue!
darkmistwolf1991 chapter 9 . 3/18/2006
aww
Adversaria chapter 9 . 3/17/2006
are you continuing? please do!
The Stitched Ninja chapter 9 . 3/12/2006
I love your story! it's wonderful! Pansy is a wench tho...why can't Draco just face up to it and figure out she's using him? he should go for Harry...heh heh heh! you HAVE to update again soon! PLEASE?
Elfendork chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
AW That's like the cutest thing ever! :) I have to go to sleep and I can't read the rest tonight! :( :( But I'll be back tomorrow! :) yeey! great story!
Amber1 chapter 9 . 2/13/2006
why did you stop :( ?
rAiNwAtEr chapter 9 . 2/13/2006
I absolutely love this story. I love the way you charactorize Draco and Harry. This chapter really moved me. I find myself going crazy for the next chapter. I hope you update as soon as possible!

Wishing you the best,

your fan, rAiNwAtEr
serenia-sd chapter 9 . 1/27/2006
Hey I know this fic is kind of old but I just stumbled with it and I absolutely love it so I was wondering why you never finished it, or if maybe you did but post it somewhere else, cause I really, really, REALLY! Want to read more PLEASE

Thanks bye take care
BloodyMarry chapter 9 . 1/15/2006
I love the story so far. I just love little Harry, he is so cute! I can't wait for you to update!

Later!
ePuiChi chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
Please presevere and finish the 15 days of the potion! I implore you!
Not In Use-Please Delete chapter 9 . 12/29/2005
Wow, very interesting story! What an original idea. I'm very sad that the story ended here, I was really looking forward to seeing what happens when Harry grows up! Hopefully you decide to start this story up again, I know many people would be very greatful! Always hopeing for the best, I'll be checking my e-mail for story updates! Maybe 3 years will be enough to get over a writers block! ?

Kudos!