Reviews for Lullaby of a Dragon
Guest chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
Is this text end?
I want to read more.
I cannot speak English well..Sorry
I use google translator..
lily pond chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
Continue please this story is so cool
kitsuneko1976 chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
Dear god, when will the hiatus end? This is an EPIC age reversal story, and the hook with the Circe painting...I must know more!

Seriously, very excellent story and wonderful characterization. Have to know how it ends.
lunathevamp chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
Hi there!

Love the story! Harry as a child is really stinking cute!
The only thing that bothers me, is that there are no mention of the Dursleys. Since Harry is supposed to be dealer, wouldn't he have some traits from his time there? Like solemn, quiet, afraid to make Draco angry? I don't know how you intended to make the potion work, but I thought that this was a really cool idea.
Props to you!
Xx
Noxzy chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
hey, i just wan to say I LOVE YOUR STORIES SO MUCH
love the way Draco say or Harry be like a child.

serenityselena chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
a really interesting story...
hope you will continue it :)
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Update please
Bananananana chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Oh god. Seeing as how it's been ten years since this has been updated, I'm not expecting that this will be continued. But. I would keep waiting for the rest of my life for the rest of this story. I would be waiting. WAITING. FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. Underline. Underline. Underline. Bold.

It was an absolute pleasure to read this and I love you for being alive and writing it. I guess I'd just have to use my imagination, huh? I bet you just love seeing your readers beg for more.. (mutters)

I still love you. Cheers. (Starts waiting) :"
KionaRinton chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
I really think that the plot to this story is very intriguing and I know its been forever since you last did this but it would be very cool if you updated soon, I'd really like to know what happed next XD
johnny.vick chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
more please its a good story love it.
Wolfworrier911 chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
LUV UR STORY! X3 so kawaii! Please update soon :P :)
tenneys-oats chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Aak! Why haven't you written more for this story? It's so good! I love the little Harry and how he is becoming more and more like Draco! So, so, so good! Ugh! Why didn't you finish this? The story is so unique and fun! I've never read a little Harry story where Draco has to take care of him, and it's adorable! I really want to see how this relationship develops and how they get together! Please come back and finish writing this!
Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
i love cute harry next ch plz need help add a pet or harry gets lost
LibbyL chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
This is a great story. I'm begging you to continue it. I love how human all the characters are. I can really see why the characters would do what they did. I'm really curous to find out how all this comes together in the end.
Robin'sStalker chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
Awesome story! (((o(*゚゚*)o))) Update soon please. (_)
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »