Reviews for Lullaby of a Dragon
tenneys-oats chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Aak! Why haven't you written more for this story? It's so good! I love the little Harry and how he is becoming more and more like Draco! So, so, so good! Ugh! Why didn't you finish this? The story is so unique and fun! I've never read a little Harry story where Draco has to take care of him, and it's adorable! I really want to see how this relationship develops and how they get together! Please come back and finish writing this!
Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
i love cute harry next ch plz need help add a pet or harry gets lost
LibbyL chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
This is a great story. I'm begging you to continue it. I love how human all the characters are. I can really see why the characters would do what they did. I'm really curous to find out how all this comes together in the end.
Robin'sStalker chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
Awesome story! (((o(*゚゚*)o))) Update soon please. (_)
savannahrain chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
It is really very lovely!

I love it very much~!

I love the way you characterize Draco and Harry!I especially love they share a bed at night, it's warm!

It is a sad to see it is not updating...

please update if you can!Anyway,thank you for your good story!
Nicole chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
email me when this continues.

Rawr Imma MonsterP chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
Waaaaaah its not finishd*sobs* lol i LUUUV how adorabl harry is and how hes still sorta himself but slowly starting 2 act like Draco:) keep writing cuz this story is A-fricking-mazing. DEATH 2 THE SLYTHERIN B***!
Zinkromo chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Pity you won't be updating this, I'd love to see the ending. This is a really great (and original) story. I'll just finish it off with my mind.
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
cjifnsdvbhficnndbfchvfcnx you didnt finish this :'(

awww harry is so adorable 3 :D
MystradeIsImminent chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
Amazing Story so far.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
netglow chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
Aw man...

Favoriting tu
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
ShizukiTheAwesome chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
Bleh im to lazy to login D:

AWESOME STORY BTW to bad you'll never update
Evera Maza chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
Okay! One word! WOW~~

You are one of the amazing writer/author in here, great job... Please update soon! ,
sisi chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
I read your fic 'Magic Never Gone' few days ago.

and i was *really* impressed your writing. Most i love was that after of their sex. i love that mood.

This 'Lullaby of a Dragon' made me happy(15%)and nervous(30%) and very very wrung my heart(55%). it is a adorable fic. Actually i LOVEd harry was crying and depressed.(sorry):)
1,189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »