Reviews for Lullaby of a Dragon
Evera Maza chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
Okay! One word! WOW~~

You are one of the amazing writer/author in here, great job... Please update soon! ,
sisi chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
I read your fic 'Magic Never Gone' few days ago.

and i was *really* impressed your writing. Most i love was that after of their sex. i love that mood.

This 'Lullaby of a Dragon' made me happy(15%)and nervous(30%) and very very wrung my heart(55%). it is a adorable fic. Actually i LOVEd harry was crying and depressed.(sorry):)
saya.sen chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
This is really interesting so far. I like the person Harry is turning into- the same golden heart only wrapped in pretty green-and-silver garlands. Keep it up!

Saya
SpicyKittins chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
So no fair...I get all the way to this chapter and there is no more :( Oh please oh please update soon! I like this story :D
bananacupcakes chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
please update soon :)
Cell Photos chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I'm on chapter 3, though this story isn't for me. I'm going to go read baby mama drama again.
HerGoldenWings chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
amazing.
Evie Siri chapter 9 . 9/17/2010
This is a really good story!

I won't bother to tell you to update because seeing from the time it was updated last, there is obviously a lot of other people asking you to update this, and yet you still haven't updated in 7 years...sooo...

YEAH!

Anyway, good work on this story. I don't see many stories nowadays with good writing, AND a good and original pltline!

~Madamme Y.Y
NakedKing chapter 9 . 6/28/2010
This is so great... I want nice (ish?) Draco back... this one that doesn't care sucks... and Pansy should get the boot... shes a bitch... and she INTENTIONALLY hurt Harry! O_O
mj chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
wow good story
Mirabitur chapter 9 . 6/12/2010
this is an interesting story, update soon!
Padfoot's Blondie chapter 9 . 5/16/2010
Omygod PLEASE please please update!
Champagne chapter 9 . 4/16/2010
This is an adorable story.

I probably am wasting time posting a review because it's been seven YEARS since you've updated. Have you left the fandom? Nevermind - you probably don't read reviews anymore.

Well, on the off chance that you do. I really liked this fanfic, it's sad that it was abandoned. I think this may be one of the most prolific de-aged!Harry stories on the web.

All the best. Champagne bubble kisses.
Neeshack chapter 9 . 3/24/2010
Awesome story so far. A pity it appears to have been abandoned.
Lithiriel chapter 9 . 3/12/2010