Reviews for Lullaby of a Dragon
bananacupcakes chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
please update soon :)
Cell Photos chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I'm on chapter 3, though this story isn't for me. I'm going to go read baby mama drama again.
HerGoldenWings chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
amazing.
Evie Siri chapter 9 . 9/17/2010
This is a really good story!

I won't bother to tell you to update because seeing from the time it was updated last, there is obviously a lot of other people asking you to update this, and yet you still haven't updated in 7 years...sooo...

YEAH!

Anyway, good work on this story. I don't see many stories nowadays with good writing, AND a good and original pltline!

~Madamme Y.Y
NakedKing chapter 9 . 6/28/2010
This is so great... I want nice (ish?) Draco back... this one that doesn't care sucks... and Pansy should get the boot... shes a bitch... and she INTENTIONALLY hurt Harry! O_O
mj chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
wow good story
innocent as far as you know chapter 9 . 6/12/2010
this is an interesting story, update soon!
Padfoot's Blondie chapter 9 . 5/16/2010
Omygod PLEASE please please update!
Champagne chapter 9 . 4/16/2010
This is an adorable story.

I probably am wasting time posting a review because it's been seven YEARS since you've updated. Have you left the fandom? Nevermind - you probably don't read reviews anymore.

Well, on the off chance that you do. I really liked this fanfic, it's sad that it was abandoned. I think this may be one of the most prolific de-aged!Harry stories on the web.

All the best. Champagne bubble kisses.
Neeshack chapter 9 . 3/24/2010
Awesome story so far. A pity it appears to have been abandoned.
Lithiriel chapter 9 . 3/12/2010
OMG!

THIS FANFIC IS AWESOME!

PLZ UPDATE SOONN:D
yunjing chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Hello!I love you story very much!I really want to know what happen english is not very well,because I am a Chinese.
Msedward chapter 9 . 2/20/2010
Vow, it is actually great. I hope Malfoy never leaves Harry. Good job.
Oneiroi Epiales chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
This story is so amazing :)

And I really like your style of writing.

I hope you will update soon, I cant wait to read more.

And I really hope Draco will dump Pansy, she is seriosly getting on my nerves xD

OOh and whats with that painting ? I didnt quite get that ...

Anyways continue soon please
grimmich chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
aw, that's kinda sad!

Anyways, sorry about not reviewing for the first few chapters. I figured you wouldn't want an inbox full of reviews from the same person...

This is a really good fic! But some of it is kinda sad, like when Harry saw Draco kissing Pansy. but where is the romance? I'm just curious who the main romance pairing it is.

I hope you post more chapters soon! I can't wait to find out what else happens!
1,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »