Reviews for Lullaby of a Dragon
Sumire-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Oh, how cute! Such a lovely side of Draco Now, I really wondered why Harry picked Draco...it would be interesting if there was a good reason
Chicquila chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Aww how cute. Toddler Harry and Mother hen Draco. I can't wait to see how well Draco copes twenty questions.
Gia chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
this is the sweetest! absolutely! i, myself, have read tons of baby fics, writing one myself, and this is one of the best! _ i await the next chapter, but could you email me when you update? i do this for all my reviewers when the ask for updates for my fic, so i hope you could to! - please! hehe.. anyway, to save you the trouble of clicking on my and all, my email addy is:

thanks!
AmZ chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
aaaaw, this is so adorable! can't wait to read more!

a_z
Courtney chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Great story so far! Harry is so cute! Is Voldemort still around?
Truenos chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Simply a lovely story and I can't wait to see where it goes!

I am a total harry/draco shipper so I am glad that you are going to make this slash. The story is already on my favorites list.

Good Luck Love,

Avalon Princess
Black Night chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
oh! that was so cute! poor draco though, harry drooling on his robes and all. anyway, continue with this soon, because i really want to know how it continues!

black night
Black Night chapter 1 . 9/1/2002

black night
T.K. Yuy chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
I am very much enjoying this. Awesome concept, and what a way to make Malfoy miserable (well, for the most part anyway). Can't wait for the next chapter.

T.K. Yuy
klx chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Nice story, can't wait for more. I love baby Harry!
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 Next »