Reviews for Of Reasonable Reasons and Invincible Duos
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 1/28
This gave me chills. It's written quite cynically and that's exactly the way I think those emotions of Annabeth would fester. An amazing piece, all in all :)
starr1095 chapter 1 . 1/12
Holy cow. I have read each of your ficus (I think or at least 90% of them) and each of them are so beautifully written. I am awestruck on your characterization and plot lines. You engage us readers in an emotional roller coaster that we don't want to leave. It's one thing just to have one story do that, but to have it done consistently. Wow.
Wow. This one was powerful.
My only proble is that you give us these amazing glimpses into these AUs/ future fics like this one and there is nothing afterwards.
Amazing job. Thank you.
SatePadang chapter 1 . 1/2
damn. this is scary amazing
WiseGirlGeek chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Wonderful
RandoAnon chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
dayum
chow.staniscool chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
holy friggen gods! this is so beautifully written. this is so good. i love the Poseidon and Athena relationship.i wish that u cud write one about Poseidon and Athena being together as a team against address and Zeus our wud be very 's ok if u don't wanna write it tho.
The fallen angel chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Amazing! It was so moving and powerful and the ending just had me gripped. I'd love it if you wrote a sequel where Annabeth has found Percy or something like that, but I can understand if you didn't.
SmartieQueen chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
I love the pov on this, with it almost as if annabeth is speaking to you... Amazing. I would love a continuation of this, but I get it if you weren't planning one.
secrethouseofbooks chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
F*ck. Write more, please? This was so deep, and heart-wrenching, that I can't help but cry.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This is great. I like this a lot
Lost-In-A-New-World chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
:) brilliant
Frick-Frack-Diddily-Dack chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Started out with confusion, followed by more confusion, followed by a waterfall coming out of my eyes, followed by happiness.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I look through the reviews and I'm like 'my thoughts exactly'
This story is incredible
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
This is one of the most incredible things I have ever read. You are amazing. Astounding work. I could go on forever with praises. Great job, thank you so much for writing this!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
This is a wonderful one-shot and gives a thought-provoking perspective on the whole Athena and Poseidon feud. Its one of my favourites!