Reviews for Moral Grey Area
trunkspanlover89 chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
OMG! This is awesome , your story should be on the fav of more readers , i'm serious you're a great writter , i just love your stile . I found this story casually and now i'm praying for an update , the story is so realistic and so are the characters ,i can tell for sure this is definitly one of the best t/p and i've read so many tp fic , so if you're reading this plz , plz , plz update , i'm dying for more , keep up the good work and thank you for the amazing story :D 3
Cal chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
BRAH COME ON PLEASE UPDATE ITS BEEN LIKE TWO MONTHS LOL this is by far one of my favourites and there are no updatessssss :((((
BlueSkiesSunrise chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
As I've said before, you write this plot and the characters so convincingly. It continues to amaze me. :)
Dulcinea chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
I'm hooked! I'm actually at the point where I check if you've updated every day. That's kinda sad, isn't it? Whatever, out of all the T/P fanfics I've read, and trust me I've read A LOT, this is by far number one, no doubt about it. I honestly cannot wait for the next chapter, mainly cause you write with such maturity. Well, I'm rambling on, so basically, PLEASE UPDATE :)
NoName chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Hiyaaa! This story should be read by waaay more people. Honestly, one of the best fanfics I've had the pleasure reading. You're totally awesome and pleaspleaseplease write more. Come on, you know you want to. Anyway, I am a really impatient person so please don't keep me waiting LOL. Thanks for the amazing contribution brah!
TP3 chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Hi Marochre, I think it's really cool that you used the true ages of Trunks and Pan; it was very bold of you. But you also managed to keep the story respectable and interesting. Kudos to you! I can't wait until the next chapter come out! And thanks for this amazing story :)
Anon chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Hey!

You are truly a talented writer. I really enjoyed reading this story because not only does it have a great storyline, but it's written well! I so rarely get to read a story with proper grammar and punctuation haha. So keep up the awesome work and I look forward to reading your next updated chapter!

Good Luck!
Margie chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
It has to be terrifying to talk to Gohan if all he can say is " I didn't sleep with her " and " don't kill me " lol. Good story.
LVR4Trunks-n-Vegeta chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
lol at Trunks being nervous. Only seems fitting though since it's Gohan's daughter. Wonder how the talk is going to go. Can't wait to read more.
Loreena chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Pleeeaasee, i can't wait anymore! ;)
reneex chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Good story . I can't wait for the next chapter!
Anon chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Hey! The thing I love about this fanfic is that its actually realistic. I'm not gonna lie, I love the fics where Trunks and Pan are besties, but this one is well-thought through. And I also wanna mention that your writing is great too, I've been waiting for good writing LOL. Anyway, keep on writing, and thanks for posting! :)
seoulandheart chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Another good chapter! C: I am genuinely curious though as to what Goten's reaction would be of this... o:
amsim chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
this is hooottt
Loreena chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
I've read and I'm still reading a lot of Trunks & Pan stories but yours is the best in a long time!