Reviews for Out from under the Shadows
pamelamiller969 chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
please update
Soulless Huntress chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Please, Please, please update this some day. It is an incredible story and it would be interesting to see where it goes. Thank you so much for this little tidbit though.
serenity8118 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
I love where this is going. Looking forward to another update.
skyesmommy chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Please update. I love this story and I can't wait to see where this goes
Bobmin356 chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Please do continue with this.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Another brilliant chapter.

Dumbledore's manipulations and machinations are going to start being exposed and unraveled, slowly but surely by Harry's new found guardians.

Fudge...I guess his usefulness had run out.

Interesting moment with Snape, I look forward to seeing how this new relationship plays out.

I hope harry hears from Hermione soon, I imagine she's going crazy not hearing from him.

btw Where's Hedwig?

Also in regards to pairings down the line my vote is for Harry/Hermione.

As always thanks for sharing, I eagerly await your next.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Love it! Have always loved abused Harry stories where Minerva helps.
Venpex chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Only negative is the ending thoughts of Minnie of "...that Albus had dropped the ball..." With everything she had seen prior to coming to the Dursleys, she would even consider it accidental and not intentional is scary. Baahh!
skyesmommy chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Love this story update soon please.
firebolthallow1572 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Can't to wait you come with the next chapter this is really good.
FantasyFreak123 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
I love how the heads (Except for Severus of course) are all softies to him and of all sorts. I like stories where the professors are mentioned much. So far it's an enjoyable story, I can't wait for the next chapter.

BTW: Is he going to be an heir of the founders (or one), Merlin, or Morgana. Because I should say, I love an overpowered Harry.. xD (But it does have to fit... Some people have no talent in it.)
Jamesk19 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Great chapter

Don't know if there will be a pairing and if there will be a poll or not but i am hoping it is not ginny/harry or hermione/harry as they have thousands of stories already plus i don't like ginny since the pairing never made sense to me in cannon considering their relationship magically appeared out of thin air

The story is really good so far i like how you had minerva rescue harry and the way the professors are banding together can't wait for next chapter i will be following this story

Favorited aswell since i can tell this will be good
anarion87 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
nice story so far
Jamesk19 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
great 1st chapter very interesting start i am looking forward to reading the next chapter
FantasyFreak123 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This as so sad. I had to pink away a tear... Very good start. I hope that you'll update soon.