Reviews for Love Under Contract
Nanouchy chapter 77 . 11/18/2019
this story is simply amazing
Fishies2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2019
reading on :)
sandtheory chapter 45 . 9/29/2017
I was just spthinking about commenting on the sad poetry of this chaoter and how poignant it was...and then i hear about how you were feeling while writing this. I think its greta that you were able to channel your feelings so well and so productively into creating art. Ihope youre doing alright now. This story is really good. I think your oc fics are good ways to explore the characters more. Great job!
krooks16 chapter 77 . 12/6/2016
Love the flow of the story & your writing! I do hope you continue whenever you can :)
Bluestarch12 chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Are you still continuing this? If so, well then update soon please!
Guest chapter 77 . 12/19/2015
Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 75 . 12/19/2015
Did you by any chance just watched Frankenstein when you wrote this?
Guest chapter 74 . 12/19/2015
Wait...which fandom am I in? I think I might have travelled away from hunter x hunter
J23K chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
Im so glad yur OC isn't just a Mary Sue

And your writing is very vivid - that part about the parasol opening up and showering the greenery with blood and organ? GAWD I loved it xD

And the characters - brilliant xD
J23K chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
FINA-FRICKING-LLY!

A HxH fic that isn't just a SI and that is so beautifully written I could cry. And already a great deal of words to blaze through.

Thank you. This is exactly what I've been wading through 5,000 stories for :)

This is exactly what I was looking for today ypu've made my day :')
RedVoid chapter 77 . 10/23/2015
Hahahaha! I have faith you would've updated, regardless of my encouraging (aka: bitching) for another chapter. XDXD

And it was a nice chapter! I particularly loved how, despite her time with Killua and Gon certainly influencing Misaki's feelings and objectives, she still retains pieces of the cold-blooded Hunter who WANTED to kill Gon. The one who prides herself in killing and LIKES "the delicious feeling of the parasol puncturing through delicate flesh". As much as she has changed and developed in this, I find it realistic that she is still the her in the begining.

And, as always, you manage to keep me hungering for more. Really, you have a talent for ending chapters in the most teasing cliffhangers ever! XPXP

Thank you for the update! :D
Kisses,
RedVoid
Guest chapter 77 . 10/22/2015
well THAT was steamy. DANG! you never fail to utterly captivate me. This fanfiction is my ultimate, life-changing FAVORITE. *slams fist on the table*
Ria D'Arcy chapter 77 . 10/21/2015
Wonderful. The flashback was, of course, my favourite part. (You know I'm a sucker for flashbacks.) But the opening was entrancing. It was like I was watching everything in slow motion. I can't to see what will happen next between Illu and Misaki! Missed your writing.
Tigerwoman188 chapter 76 . 9/28/2015
Oh oh
Tigerwoman188 chapter 72 . 9/26/2015
I spy a Hisoka coming to help.