Reviews for A Minor Conundrum
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 9/7
Great story. Wow, hard prompt but you did really well with it!
jWatson-Holmes chapter 1 . 2/22
This brilliant and adorable.
This deserves more favourites and kudos. :D
draque-potter chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This is a fabulous story. I was thinking though, isn't surly a word for angry? Just asking.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Good story, and good work. Must have been hard adapting to not using "e", and then try and use them again.
I have the same problem with foreign languages.
Thanks !

Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Wow, I didn't think this was possible until you did it. And such a cute story too. Congrats! And thanks for writing this :)
(Search for the letter 'E' found tiny little ones hiding between the lines ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Impressive... congratulations. This work has commendations...
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
:D awww how cute! :D
great writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Well done!
Off topic; for some reason it made me think of a message like it, i.e. without any 'e's, being sent in code and a poor frustrated cryptographer trying to unravel it by using letter frequency.
BTW I am rather impressed that reading Shakespeare makes you think in iambic pentameter; your brain is obviously behind a far higher brow than is mine - which just repeats phrases or song refrains to itself when in rest mode.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Well done and thanks for the giggles.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
That's so cute!
And very, very clever
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
2inchfish chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Baby Mycroft in a suit. No, Schlock, I still wouldn't have recognized him. At least clothing grows when magically small humans do.
Shelly Darline chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow, just wow!

I never would have believed that someone could write a story, of any length, without the letter 'E' (with exception to "The End", of course); congratulations for a successful endeavor. I think you did a really good job; thanks for sharing it with us!