Reviews for The Ascended Fallen
Gracealma chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
This is so different that the stories that I've read, you really must (pretty please) continue with this story.
ibterismith50 chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Cool took me reading this chapter twice before the lightbulb above my head clicked on.
kyle chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Like the story. I feel you should keep at it. But one thing bugs me so much. It almost made me not read it. The title is wrong. Grammatically that is. I know what your trying to say with it but it should be the ascended fallen. Or the fallen ascendant if you want but I think the first one is better. Please change it. I think it would attract more readers
rmiser1994 chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
great chapter (you think Walburga will explain some stuff?/ will the rest of the order be allowed to use #12 anymore?/ will Kreature serve harry properly now without insult?) .
Theta-McBride chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Love it!
Awesome story, it's brilliant! :D
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Another intriguing chapter.

The idea of True Names is as old as time, remember Odysseus never gave his name to any he encountered even going so far as to tell the Cyclops he was Nemo (nobody) names are power, You see that in the Dresden Files as well.

Could this please be a Harry/Hedwig/Hermione, I hate the thought of Hermione being left out, and we both know Harry is the only person good enough for her, I love relationships based on love and if nothing else is certain in your world its that they all three of them have always been there for one another and that the bonds they have could translate to love very easily.

I wonder will Sirius reconcile with Harry for following Dumbledores orders, I always liked Sirius he deserved a better life than he got.

As always thanks for sharing, I eagerly await your next.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Well

like your author note said I'm more than a little sad/angry that Hermione will never know her true name, its a bit cruel that she will never feel like herself, I just hope that there is a good reason for it.

on to the next.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Another intriguing chapter.

So Harry is Nephilim, half human and half angel, or in his case fallen angel belial being one of Lucifers generals during the war in heaven.

I didnt see that coming at all..seriously but I like it.

Hedwig becoming humanoid is wonderful, I've read maybe one or two stories where that occurs and loved them both, but sadly they were abandoned. I look forward to seeing her reunite with Raven.

I wonder what it was about the black family house that set off his transformation, perhaps a ancient artifact, of divine origin that fell to earth during the Fall and has been a relic of the black family from time immemorium kept as the heart of the house.

on to the next.
Theta-McBride chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Amazing! :D
Loved it!

lol, I have not read any story quite like this either. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Woah... That is one of the biggest cliches/ Hedwig turning into a hot bod blond angel of beauty and sincerity and kindness and no doubt she'll be soft spoken and amazing. But I have some hope with your authors note. Lets see where this goes
Sannur chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Actually i prefer be harmony story, while hedwig like their angel that will lead them to their true self. But, it's up to you as author, ehehehe :D
Arawn D. Draven chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
And another good chapter! Seriously, even though they are short compared to some I read, your chapters are always...I'd say good, but I think I'd better say interesting and very descriptive. Anyway, I like how you're writing and where this is going for now, so I hope you'll continue.
Thanks for the chapter!
apAidan chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Interesting, so far. Curious to see what you do with the one who isn't Hermione really.

looking forward to see where this is going next.
Theta-McBride chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
This is an interesting story indeed.
Hermione has a different name of which she'll never know, Harry is officially Raven, and Hedwig is an angel.
Nice story at the beginning, too. Very intriguing.

Well, I understand how Muses are.
I don't upload stories (Or at least SERIOUS stories) on this site mainly because I never know when my muse'll kick in and I hate to leave people waiting.
Sometimes it'll be midnight the night after the last update, and sometimes it'll be a month and a half later.
So I'll keep an eye out, but I'll try not to be too disappointed if there's not an update really quick.

Wow. This was a really long review...
Loved this story!
Arawn D. Draven chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Nice update! I just have to say, this story went up in my list of potential hits after this chapter! I hope your muse will be back soon, as I really would like to read the next chapter.
Good joob!