Reviews for The Chase
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 1/25
What other possibility are you talking about, Abigail is toooootally still alive. And yes, the dogs are planning on busting Will out. Just as soon as they figure out how to open doors. Wonderful job as always.
lozzieee dreams chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I think this one is my favourite of all of your Hannibal fanfictions. The idea of Abigail still being alive is fantastic, and her being his protégé? Genius. The fear you instilled at the beginning of the shot was incredibly done - your description of the twilight sky gave me chills, it was that beautiful. I loved every sentence, every word of this fic. You're a brilliant writer - I cannot say enough nice things about you!
BlueNeutrino chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Beautifully written, in character, and slightly disturbing in a good way. Personally, I'm 100% certain that Abigail's dead, but if she wasn't, there's is something about Hannibal doing this that I find very pleasing, as if he's trying to replace her real father and go one step further than Hobbs in making her into a serial killer. It's all very messed up and makes for a very enjoyable read. Good work.

P.S. What(who)'s in the "ice cream"?
auri mynonys chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE IT 3 BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER, OMG. THANK YOOOOOUUU
Priva chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was beautiful. Please write more!