Reviews for Dead Inside
did you mean "What happened," or "Wha happened,"?
yay no cursing this time!

good job! :DDDDD
whoa, Sonic... whooooooooooooooooooaa.. (Maybe.. cut it out on the cursing a bit... ;;)

I can't believe this. Sonic RIPPED EGGMAN'S ARM...! WITHOUT NOTICING... SO. MUCH. DARKNESS.. :o

nice work. (again, cut it out with the cursing.. a smidge...)
The romance in this story is amazing. I love how you made Sonic and Amy's relationship. It is amazing. Sometimes I read other comics and Sonic and Amy's relationship with each other sometimes... doesn't make sense. (you probably don't know what I mean but anyway...) Point is, good job on Sonic and Amy's relationship. I LOVE Sonamy. (I just think they're a great couple.) Continue the great work.
Hmm this chapter was fine. Idk why Shadow didn't find Amy annoying. I would make Shadow not like Amy. but still good chapter.

that image of Eggman with abs is horrible. Ew...
This story is almost like Sonic Forces!
squekenheim chapter 27 . 11/2/2017
I'm crying

Oh my goodness

This story has been amazing! And I'm so happy now .
squekenheim chapter 5 . 10/31/2017
I love the story so far! I think giving Sonic background and actual REASONS why he doesn't like kissing or affection (other than "ew cooties") was a very smart move! It gives his character a lot of depth and I just love it! I love that Amy is just like "keep it cool, for Sonic. You can be calm, for Sonic." Haha

I really wanted to tell you that I think you nailed Shadow's POV. He sounded like himself in his head and out loud. Which just shows his personality more. He is the Ultimate Lifeform. What's the sense in being someone else for show?

But seriously, I'm excited to continue reading! Your writing is also very good! And I find myself chuckling at your author notes haha :)
Dharma chapter 11 . 8/25/2017
Jeez... I thought they were gonna dislike eachother forever!... BTW Im loving the story. Keep up the great job.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/17/2017
Again bea...u...ti...FUL
Guest chapter 13 . 7/17/2017
I absolutely love this story ️
Guest chapter 12 . 7/17/2017
Beautiful
best drama chapter 11 . 6/12/2017
ever
LUV IT chapter 6 . 6/11/2017
Now this is the kind of dark sonic i want to see more of!
Tre chapter 22 . 3/21/2017
can you add my ca.. lol just kidding but i think it will be a boy like yours :)