Reviews for Howl
Aivilo chapter 1 . 2/20
Loved it! I am excited to be reading further!
ZenJack chapter 46 . 2/18
I did not see that coming. I was wondering why the things were still around.
smudge914 chapter 53 . 2/17
Amazing story! So glad you decided to finally finish it. Nice twist on the time travel genre. Enjoyed it thoroughly.
lastgirlonearth chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh yeah I'm intrigued!
Amista chapter 53 . 2/16
Amista chapter 53 . 2/15
Greaaaaat story !
SiriuslyPink chapter 2 . 2/13
You need scene dividers. That shift from dinner to Hermione's room was confusing for a minute.
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 2/13
Gah I hate hate hate hate the name Hermia! Hopefully she gets a nickname. I'm not too fond of any nicknames for Hermione either (like Mia and Mione), but anything is better than Hermia at this point.
nette91 chapter 53 . 2/12
Awesome story. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much , for years this was my favourite story and it introduced me into fanfic, this ending is just perfect I ship all these relationships
ZoeyOlivia chapter 53 . 2/12
Amazing! I loved every second of it! Thanks for bringing a smile to my depression/anxiety riddled life at the moment! Changing medication sucks, trying to plow through it for a husband and kids sucks too, but I took some time to just sit and read, and it was a wonderful story to read!
Elaanabeth chapter 30 . 2/11
Loving the doc and still reading it, but noticed a small mistake... Hermione already got the diadem with Sirius Gideon and Fabian several chapters back. So these two paragraphs need to be tweaked accordingly. : )

"Alright, we've got the diary and the ring," Hermia began as she settled the book in the same glass container, pursing her lips as Mungdungus inched his way closer to her, Moody and James watching him warily as Sirius gritted his teeth and gripped his seat as he watched on.

Hermia was still oblivious, locking the container and settling the charms over it before settling her hands on her hips, "That just leaves the locket, cup, diadem, and the – oy!" The three men lurched towards Mungdungus, but immediately stopped when Hermione whirled around and knocked him in the jaw, sending him
ZoeyOlivia chapter 31 . 2/11
So Harry was born in July, on the 31st. Now I’m just going to say that would make Lily pregnant barely at that time. She wouldn’t have any rounded belly or anything. I mean other than that I’m loving the story, and I’m only persnickety because I’ve had 3 kids so it stuck out to me.
mrmayortheiv chapter 53 . 2/11
I absolutely adore this story. You mentioned that you were just 16 when you started it, and have been working on it since then. That is mind boggling to me. For years now I've read an unreasonable amount of fanfiction, thousands of fanfics, tens of millions of words, and while this probably isn't my all time favorite fanfic, it does have something that makes it stand out above all the rest.

I have never seen anyone do nearly as good of a job with the "slice of life" genre as you did here. It's clear you have a gift for capturing those little moments that make life great, that most people would totally skip right over. Haha, moments that come to mind, Remus at Prongs' wedding, Narcissa telling stories about Sirius, Tonks and the jam jar!

Keep up the good work. And if you ever make it to the bestseller list for something all your own, hopefully I'll catch it!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 5 . 2/11
I’m fairly sure I’ve read this but I’m going to read it again because fabulous