Reviews for Ghost City
Kandykornsheba chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
What was in the letter and who is. The fan. Is orchmaru?
Insidegem chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
Thank you so much for continuing to write this story. I was honestly starting to think that you were going to abandon it but i'm ecstatic that you haven't! best of luck to you and thank you!
otaku chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
Now way ! Is the #1fan orochimatu ?
Also is ghost town/city a teal band ?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
More chapters pretty please with Ramen on top XD
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
This fic has too many main characters. Just because Kiba, Shikamaru, and Gaara are Naruto's bandmates doesn't mean we need to read about them. Everything you've written with them feels like filler. I honestly don't find any of them interesting. What I do find interesting is the main plot involving the stalker. That part of the fic is actually unique. People don't usually write high school fics, or even high school band fics with a stalker. The fact that there's a dangerous element in the story gives it some excitement that the usual, ultra-boring high school fic doesn't have. That's why, in my opinion, you should put most of your effort on the main plot. Writing so much about the side characters is detracting from this.
insanelytwisted chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
Orochimaru? (No that's Sasuke's) Pein? (Maybe?) Kabuto definitely Kabuto! Why I'm I thinking only guys?
chatnoir-chan chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
love it :) cant wait for the stalker/fan to realize that Sasuke ain't going down without a fight.
darkhuntressxir chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
oh no.. the fan will target sasuke ...
strawberrycut9 chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS! I was wait forever for this! _
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Like it love it finish it please
Insidegem chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Awesome possum! Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work! :)
traciss chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Girl I could kill you for leaving that cliff hanger. I expect a update before the end of the month
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Mojor cliffhanger there
darkhuntressxir chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
the first day of school... gonna be chaos?
mysticaldragon1 chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
I love this and can't wait to see what will transpire for the band. Love the Sasu/Naru angle and how it is going also can't wait for Neji/Gaara. Will Shika and Kiba end up together or will there be other love interests such as Kiba/Shino and Shika with someone else?