Reviews for The Voyeurs
Aphraelsan chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This whole story is great, but my very favorite part is the veiled antibiotics conversation in the supermarket!
Saffysmom chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
This was so much fun to read! I love how you had everyone perfectly in character and the glimpses we had of Sherlock and Molly together were so wonderfully done.
Icecat62 chapter 7 . 3/24/2015
This entire fic was beyond classic. Lots of humor and the characters were actually in character. Loved this.
MudbloodPride chapter 7 . 2/6/2015
*rolls around in laughter*
Amazing. Absolutely amazing
applejacks0808 chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
This was too cute... I would love for this to be an episode!
Rubbish Robot chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
I'm in love with this story, everyone's reaction to Sherlock and Molly being together is hilarious and very like their character, John was so sassy tho, he and Lestrade were the best, this made me blush, smile and laugh out loud, couldn't ask for a better final
hervissa chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
I can't stop laughing xD
John, you ARE hell one of a guy.
Quite a wonder Sherlock didn't stab him right away xD

It was a brilliant fic :) And a very nice thing to read :D

So, keep writing! :)

hervisssssa :)
hervissa chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
I just LOVE the Rikki-Tikki-Tavi reference.
It was one of my favourite stories when I was a kid and now I'll probably go and read it again :3
Oh, Kipling and his amazing world of animals... :)

And hell, Mycroft is right. Molly is indeed like a mongoose. And you know, an otter and a mongoose should go well together... ;)
[poor hedgehogs around though ;]]

Lovely chapter! ANd brilliantly-written Mycroft :)

hervissa :)
hervissa chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Siriusly, this is getting better and better :D
I think Mary and MOlly would be great friends...and Molly would at least have someone to complain about and/or praise Sherly :D

Can't wait to see how this turns out! :)

hervissa chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Anderson's really not that bad... ;D
And hell, in his place, I couldn't resist a little jab to Sherly either ;D

Great, great chapter :)

hervissa chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Mrs Hudson isn't a housekeeper or a fool, but she HAS been an exotic dancer once.. ;D
But the thought of Sherly and Molly singing together in the shower is just...perfect :D

Wow, John will have a loooot of calls to answer.
And Sherlock will have some explaining to do... ;D

hervissa chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Oh, this is getting more brilliant with each word :D
I have to admit, I also love Mike - simply because he's such a ridiculous sweetheart :)
[and he basically made all of the dangers and adventures and stuff possible ;]]

But seeing someone like SHerlock in a romantic moment, that's too much even for him :D

God, I love this :D

Keep writing! :)

hervissssa :)
P.S. Poor Sally. WHAT on Earth she must've thought xD
cumberling chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
This story is one of the best! Brilliantly written and quite entertaining. Hoo-hoo! :)
LoveIsAFairyTale chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
Oh my gosh, I just laughed so hard at the ending. xD You should do a story of just John screwing around with Molly to make Sherlock upset. xD THAT. WAS. BRILLIANT.3