Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Twinheart chapter 27 . 4/19
I was enjoying the Harry/Severus part of this story, and found some of the plot twists quite interesting. But I'm afraid Lucuis' sexual harassment of Kingsley is getting just a little too disturbing for me. Sexual aggression as a weapon for power and control, frankly turns my stomach, and as a fiction device just isn't my cup of tea. I do enjoy your writing and look forward to reading other work from you in the future, particularly if you should happen to write something more Snape or Harry-centric. Good luck with your endeavors.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 29 . 4/9
Poor Kingsley the world is spinning right not.
hotflower901 chapter 29 . 4/9
I would have died rather then bind myself to Lucius
DarkRavie chapter 29 . 4/8
Awesome chapter. This story is truly good, pulls me in each time. I can't wait to read what happens next.
crotia chapter 13 . 3/30
So, Harry likes twilight huh?
Dixie.f.9 chapter 28 . 3/26
Wow big chapter. Does Sirus know that Severus is Harry's father and not James? Will he still love Harry? Yea that Severus got Harry the help he needs.
As for Kingsley well he's needs to figure out HOW Lucius is going to fit into his life.
Stahlut chapter 28 . 3/24
I liked this chapter! Still not a kingsley fan, but this story continues to be enjoyable to read. And yes, you made me very happy by having Severus in this chapter...incredibly happy actually!
DarkRavie chapter 28 . 3/23
Great chapter. This story draws you in and leaves me wanting to read more. I can't wait to read what happens next.
hotflower901 chapter 28 . 3/23
Yes someone needs to help Harry.
aw, that is so sweet
Saterria chapter 27 . 3/20
What is going to happen with Harry? Having Malfoy harass Shacklebolt is funny but there is a war going on and they still have not dealt with the fallout of the abuse.
pointeshoes2012 chapter 12 . 3/21
I was putting off annotating and writing an essay on Fahrenheit 451 when I heard Snape suggest it as a good book! Coincidences...
Dixie.f.9 chapter 27 . 3/20
Does Lucius really care about Kingsley or just the chase?
hotflower901 chapter 27 . 3/20